My ignorance? Were you not saying Ally was going to turn it around recently?

Perhaps you shouldn't be so condescending when I have got everything spot on from day 1 and you have got everything completely wrong.

Look at Andrew Shinnie, never got a sniff. HE has his favourites and doesn't care less about long term development.

Macleod proves nothing. He's the best player in our squad and no matter how incompetent any manager is, he's not going to leave out the star player.

Ally sees the players every day but it doesn't stop him ruining them all and playing them out of position.

Turn what around?...

As for the "when I have got everything spot on from day 1 and you have got everything completely wrong." does nothing to counter my claim that you are ignorant.

As for MacLeod he gets a game because he is good enough to get a game for Rangers, the other players you mention weren't.

Turn what around?...

As for the "when I have got everything spot on from day 1 and you have got everything completely wrong." does nothing to counter my claim that you are ignorant.

As for MacLeod he gets a game because he is good enough to get a game for Rangers, the other players you mention weren't.

You consistently get everything so widely off the mark. You really have absolutely no room to call anyone ignorant. Every post you make on hear screams complete and utter ignorance.

Was Daly last season a better option in attack than Gallagher? Moshni and McCulloch better than Gasparotto?

And you call me ignorant?

McCoist will have everyone eating their words, but in order to do that he needs to surround himself with the right people.

Ally is a mans man and If I were him I would be doing everything In my power to convince John Park to cross the divide. He is the man that makes Lennon look good.

I'm quite happy overall for the young lads to have been sent out on loan, but don't think a spell at Clyde is a good move for Craig Halkett because none of these lads should be getting sent to clubs in the 4th tier and we probably shouldn't be sending them to clubs where the manager has no experience either.