To be fair it fell through due to SFA rejecting his registration.

It was the SPL, not the SFA, but nonetheless, it was a player we supposedly signed as a done deal according to the media only to find out that it fell through.

I'm not sure if our standard transfer window let-down is really what Anchorman was getting at though given the timing of that bust Cousin deal.

Maybe a year or 18 months to late but Id still be happy if Miller signs again, will easily get 12 goals in the championship and as many assists. I think he will be key in the big games against Hearts and Hibs.

Kenny Miller is NOT the player to take us forward!!!

I never felt he was an outstanding goal scorer - his last 1/2 season being the exception. According to the stats from Wikipedia, Miller has made 121 appearances, scoring 57 goals - an average of 1 goal in 2.122 appearances. Jon Daly on the other hand has 34 appearances with 20 goals = and average of a goal every 1.7 games. Plus JD is 3 years younger.

I will admit that KM is a VERY hard worker on the pitch - he does a lot of running, sometimes I feel it is without reward though.

I think Daly & Clark are the way forward, certainly for next season. Clark is averaging a goal every 2.6 games, but when you consider that he never really got a decent run of games, I think there should be loads of room for improvement.

If we are looking to bring in another striker, it should be someone younger, but is getting regular 1st team experience and is starting to make a name for themselves - Miller is looking for one last pay check before moving into coaching.

Kenny Miller is NOT the player to take us forward!!!

I never felt he was an outstanding goal scorer - his last 1/2 season being the exception. According to the stats from Wikipedia, Miller has made 121 appearances, scoring 57 goals - an average of 1 goal in 2.122 appearances. Jon Daly on the other hand has 34 appearances with 20 goals = and average of a goal every 1.7 games. Plus JD is 3 years younger.

I will admit that KM is a VERY hard worker on the pitch - he does a lot of running, sometimes I feel it is without reward though.

I think Daly & Clark are the way forward, certainly for next season. Clark is averaging a goal every 2.6 games, but when you consider that he never really got a decent run of games, I think there should be loads of room for improvement.

If we are looking to bring in another striker, it should be someone younger, but is getting regular 1st team experience and is starting to make a name for themselves - Miller is looking for one last pay check before moving into coaching.

I don't disagree with much of what you say and I can't say I'm overly comfortable with Miller signing.

However, this is not about money for Kenny whatsoever - again his wage will be minimal; probably one of the lowest earners in the first team. I also think the likes of Clark and Gallagher will benefit from playing with such an experienced forward as long as their development isn't held back via a lack of games. That's the biggest issue for me but, at the same time, we need to deliver promotion in what will be a tricky league so I can understand why Miller may be seen as a more reliable option.

I absolutely give up on anyone who thinks Kenny feckin Miller is a viable proposition for a season in the second tier of Scottish football, and even less time for those who may think he would be good in the top flight in 15-16.

Apart from a six month hot streak, his time with us has been an absolute disaster. He misses the target with such regularity, he should be ashamed to call himself a striker. His countless offside runs ruin many a good opportunity. And does anyone really belive his one asset, his pace, will be as good as it was given his age & the level he has been playing at?

If we cannot find a better striker than Kenny fecking Miller around the whole wide world to bring into our club, then there truly is no hope for our great club.