"One thing is for sure. If Coisty steers Rangers to glory in the Championship, he will have gone a long way to proving any doubters wrong."

:merlin:

What a load of utter tosh. This is man is completely deluded. Simply a fool.

he would back a merger with celtc for cash. horrible type of person.

i repeat rangers fans will not fund mediocrity. so you better come up with another plan.

Why do I need to come up with a plan; I already have one, I have renewed my ST and am encouraging as many as will listen to do the same.

Your man King has no plan or at least none that he's prepared to share with the fans on whom he is relying for support.

"rangers fans will not fund mediocrity." is a catchy phrase but the antithesis of the truth because by not funding the Club with their renewals fans will deprive the Club of the means to rise above that mediocrity.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

we know how rich king is. we know hes put in 20 million and lost it before we know hes rangers through and through. there is no sensible reason for him to lie. given a chance for those reasons i believe he will deliver the 50 million. i want that and more importantly we must remove greenco.

each individual can decide what they want.

You are going to be waiting a very long time if you still think that Kingco is going to put up £50m or anything like it.

Why do I need to come up with a plan; I already have one, I have renewed my ST and am encouraging as many as will listen to do the same.

Your man King has no plan or at least none that he's prepared to share with the fans on whom he is relying for support.

"rangers fans will not fund mediocrity." is a catchy phrase but the antithesis of the truth because by not funding the Club with their renewals fans will deprive the Club of the means to rise above that mediocrity.

Doesn't matter. Rangers fans won't fund mediocrity. That's all this lot will ever deliver.