Has he publically denied the rumors that he did receive about $18M of the $20M he invested previously in Rangers back via a shady side deal or company?

I've heard this claim numerous times both on and offline. I think if it was true it would have been in the papers but I've not been able to provide evidence to prove it false (neither have those making the claim have had evidence to back it up).

Has anyone traced the actual source of the rumour? And could anyone provide some links (that I can circulate) to shoot it down once and for all?

I've heard this claim numerous times both on and offline. I think if it was true it would have been in the papers but I've not been able to provide evidence to prove it false (neither have those making the claim have had evidence to back it up).

Has anyone traced the actual source of the rumour? And could anyone provide some links (that I can circulate) to shoot it down once and for all?

It's utterly false. It was made up by Phil 5 names and Yahoos spread it. They claimed it was in court papers but the court papers actually show the opposite they show him pumping 18 million in.

The rangers and Murray sports accounts show that the money was never repaid.

Only Yahoos still believe it.

It's utterly false. It was made up by Phil 5 names and Yahoos spread it. They claimed it was in court papers but the court papers actually show the opposite they show him pumping 18 million in.

The rangers and Murray sports accounts show that the money was never repaid.

Only Yahoos still believe it.

Well let DK publicly deny that he got this money back. He has done this? If so when ?

Well let DK publicly deny that he got this money back. He has done this? If so when ?

Why should he deny every crazy rumour that's out there?

It's clear from the accounts that he didn't get the cash back, and it was just people misunderstanding what happened when the RFC shares were disentangled from MSL.

It's a little ironic that some seem to worry more about unsubstantiated claims of someone taking back part of what he put in rather than huge sums money of club income/IPO cash actually going out of the door without apparent and proportionate return.

It's a little ironic that some seem to worry more about unsubstantiated claims of someone taking back part of what he put in rather than huge sums money of club income/IPO cash actually going out of the door without apparent and proportionate return.

It is.

But I like to be able to answer an accusation with proof that it's wrong rather than with a "Naw he didnae!" or, even worse, an "Aye but they did worse" type of response.