what would be a shame is if this "starving out" the Board affects our ability to be active in the transfer market with strengthening the team. If it happens and we fail to get promoted, will the fans blame themselves?

The money spent so far should have been more than enough to ascend the leagues with no problem.

The fact the team and squad is an absolute mess is down to mismanagement - even without another signing this squad with a decent manager probably would get promotion.

To be clear the mismanagement off the park is hand in hand with the mismanagement on it.

Obviously but i'm astounded some actually seem to think it would be acceptable for us not to get three consecutive promotions

are those people easdale and his chums?

they are the biggest danger to us getting back to the top we have ever faced.

We're a football club there is nothing bigger than getting back to the top

We are a football club owned by a PLC whose priority is to make money.

Mr.Green with BPH and Margarita behind him played the 'it's in all our interests line that the club get back to the top' and we can see where that got us.

We are now in another stage of a process.

Same motivation but a slightly different Modus Operandi for another set of circumstances.

Getting back to the top in 3 consecutive promotions would increase the revenue to a very comfortable level and would allow the club to not be held hostage by a malcontent former director that has to this date, refused to put one $$ into the club. Heck, I am not a millionaire and I have put money in the club. I am also not a hedge fund or affiliated with Green and his cronies. Is it selfish to want the club to be successful and to see that my investment at least retains it value? I am just not too hip with the idea of creating destabilization in order to drive the share price low because that affects fans like me more than it does these other characters.

Getting back to the top in 3 consecutive promotions would increase the revenue to a very comfortable level and would allow the club to not be held hostage by a malcontent former director that has to this date, refused to put one $$ into the club. Heck, I am not a millionaire and I have put money in the club. I am also not a hedge fund or affiliated with Green and his cronies. Is it selfish to want the club to be successful and to see that my investment at least retains it value? I am just not too hip with the idea of creating destabilization in order to drive the share price low because that affects fans like me more than it does these other characters.

I think most are supporters first and investors second but everyone is free to their opinion.

I write that thinking in the longterm health and growth of the club.

The current Board will not be "starved out", withholding ST money or paying game by game will make their job more difficult but they are committed to the work in hand and they will be there so long as the current group of investors are in place.

So Jackson is right and of course King knows it full well. The only way to get the current Board out (if that is what you want to do) is to buy out the investors. Since King has said he won't do that; he may as well say, the game's a bogy; buy your ST's directly and support the Club you love.