BH does not need to come up with anything. You and the King backers have to, as it appears that the majority of the support is as undecided about that shadowy RSA figure as it is about the board's credibility. As I said before, this whole campaigning by King had the hallmarks of party politics: We are against the board, they have no plan, just want to take money out, rob the support, things must change, they must go etc. pp.. Ask them what their plans are and how they would change things and you get ... deep silence complete. I would at least want some sort of future outlook from the opposition too, not just revolutionary babble about "fan ownership" and "keep Ibrox safe", which is all fine and well, but doesn't get the club anywhere right now. King is somewhat heinously playing power games here and as it is my club's future that is at stake, I'm sure no fan of him as it stands*.

*And that does not make me a fan of the board either.

he does because his plan is for us to give in and just back mediocrity. it wont happen.

Far too much blind faith is being put on Kingco. I don't know where I am at myself.

Does this board deserve a chance to run us with no one off costs etc on our accounts. They badly clouded the first couple of sets and possibly made them look worse than it actually is. This yer we will see if they can run our club within our means with no one off costs or purchasing/IPO fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they created half the one off costs themselves. wi fi edminson house car park screens.

all stuff we do not need.

i repeat rangers fans will not fund mediocrity. so you better come up with another plan.

Who is to say Kingcos Rangers would not be mediocre either? Do you think Mr King would have the desire or bottle to sack our inept footballing structure?

they created half the one off costs themselves. wi fi edminson house car park screens.

all stuff we do not need.

But we will in the long term and now they are ours we can turn them into revenue streams over a period of time.

Who is to say Kingcos Rangers would not be mediocre either? Do you think Mr King would have the desire or bottle to sack our inept footballing structure?

because he cares if rangers win or not and he had investors to make sure we do, or at least come close.

me and you both know we are going back to the spl and at best finishing 20 points off the top under this lot. indeed top 6 might even be a stretch

But we will in the long term and now they are ours we can turn them into revenue streams over a period of time.

edminson house is a white elephant. its sitting empty costing us cash. even wallace slated the purchase of the screens and wifi.

its like they want us to go bust...... or at least need loans......

Well, I for one have already conceded that I was taken in by CG at least until the tapes were revealed. But the point you are missing, if I may say with all due respect, is that that is history and so to some extent is the reason why the Easdales are involved.

Going to be restricted today regardstime so will answer your post in parts.

A long drawn out process has various stages (see Coventry/Leeds) with executive control that doesn't prioritize the club's longterm interests (eg. hedge funds).

I don't think there has been a clean break between the Green&Co 'loads of cash in & loads of cash out' stage and the current stage of 'picking up the pieces/milk if/where possible/eventually position assets'.

Green may or may not be history but let us say he has no input whatsoever regards Blue Pitch and Margarita,........who does ? why still in the dark ? why still there ?

You mention the Easdales, they were in part 'groomed' as next to take over the 'frontseat' for those in the background.

They were given the Mediahouse staged intro in the springtime of 2013 just as you were starting to realise that Charles Green wasn't what he had said he was. He must have shouted fairly loud for learned fans to ignore the what seemed like obvious signs that savvy business people might have reasonably been expected to at least question, this in turn leading to reasonable doubt.

When the corporate sharks get a hold of a distressed business, the norm is that they squeeze out all the value they can and it takes time, going through different stages. They fight tooth and nail to retain control.

This is where we are and for the sharks to relinquish executive control in a straightforward manner (ie. via the sale of a controlling stake) shares will be set at a prohibitive price that represents what they think they can make out of the business going forward.

Edited by buster.

because he cares if rangers win or not and he had investors to make sure we do, or at least come close.

me and you both know we are going back to the sp and at best finishing 20 points off the top under this lot. indeed top 6 might even be a stretch

He says he has investors, so far everything he has said has been got air mate.

As long as this management team are in place we will always be behind Celtic and struggling, no matter who owns the club.

edminson house is a white elephant. its sitting empty costing us cash. even wallace slated the purchase of the screens and wifi.

its like they want us to go bust...... or at least need loans......

There are easier and more conniving ways to make us go bust mate. I don't believe that is their game.