Sadly that does sound about right. King has done hee haw so far but talk this and that.

FWIW I'd be ecstatic if there was a Rangers man out there worth hundreds of millions waiting to put his money into Rangers. If DK is that man then great but I await him dispelling all these doubts which he shows no intention of doing so. If he is worth hundreds of millions then what's he waiting for?

FWIW I'd be ecstatic if there was a Rangers man out there worth hundreds of millions waiting to put his money into Rangers. If DK is that man then great but I await him dispelling all these doubts which he shows no intention of doing so. If he is worth hundreds of millions then what's he waiting for?

I doubt he is, he gave it away somewhat saying his kids inheritance could be used for Rangers. Is that it? People worth hundreds and hundreds of millions do not leave a couple of million(30 in this case) to their sons or daughters. They would surely leave them everything?

I doubt he is, he gave it away somewhat saying his kids inheritance could be used for Rangers. Is that it? People worth hundreds and hundreds of millions do not leave a couple of million(30 in this case) to their sons or daughters. They would surely leave them everything?

He didn't say all his kids inheritance. At his age any money spent with no return is spending the kids inheritance. My mum and dad say it every time they go on holiday.

He's so rich he pair a 50 million quid fine at the drop of a hat.

A share issue he can participate in.

He didn't say all his kids inheritance. At his age any money spent with no return is spending the kids inheritance. My mum and dad say it every time they go on holiday.

He's so rich he pair a 50 million quid fine at the drop of a hat.

And how do you know that fine didn't wipe out almost all his wealth?

BTW would DK pass AIM stock market regulations given his previous in SA?

And how do you know that fine didn't wipe out almost all his wealth?

BTW would DK pass AIM stock market regulations given his previous in SA?

Aim regulations lol

I think we're on the aim for its lack of regulation more than anything.

Edited by the gunslinger

''The news I am hearing is very healthy levels of renewal and a projected overall uptake in the high 30Ks.''

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/blog-2/

:merlin2::)

From Bill's blog................

It is a landmark day when an ex-player of such a giant stature as Mark Hateley has come out and urged fans to back the club.

Having read the comments of MH, to say Bill is over-egging the pudding would be generous.

Btw, isn't Mark employed or retained by the club ?

From Bill's blog................

Having read the comments of MH, to say Bill is over-egging the pudding would be generous.

Btw, isn't Mark employed or retained by the club ?

The same Hateley who claimed he backed Murray and co on Friday night to a mate of mines and then went onto say fans should go with their gut on renewals.