He says he has investors, so far everything he has said has been got air mate.

As long as this management team are in place we will always be behind Celtic and struggling, no matter who owns the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we know how rich king is. we know hes put in 20 million and lost it before we know hes rangers through and through. there is no sensible reason for him to lie. given a chance for those reasons i believe he will deliver the 50 million. i want that and more importantly we must remove greenco.

each individual can decide what they want.

There are easier and more conniving ways to make us go bust mate. I don't believe that is their game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have to run out of money to go bust and what better way than buying assets you will own after admin.

there is a reason whyte bid 2.7 million for goodwillie we didnt have. he wanted him post admin. of course unt were convinced they would struggle to ever see the cash.

perhaps it was just so they could make cash from loans and justify asset sales.

Edited by the gunslinger

they created half the one off costs themselves. wi fi edminson house car park screens.

all stuff we do not need.

I disagree.

Edmiston House - it's in the environs of the stadium and it's correct that we own it. It could be a number of things, including a ticket office again, a museum etc. I'd much prefer that we own it than someone else buying it and we miss our chance. Long term it has to be a good purchase.

Car park - we were leasing it, so why not just buy it? We need the car park due to the existence of the club deck, and again it's better that the club owns it than a third party.

Screens - Not sure how much they cost but it was embarrassing having screens that didn't work.

Wifi - adds to the match day experience, although not a "must have"

Spending part of the cash raised from the share issue for these capital items is not a bad thing. We should have been in a position to do this and we get the benefit in the future. How much was it overall? Less than 25% of the cash raised?

It's the balance that was squandered where I have the problem.

I disagree.

Edmiston House - it's in the environs of the stadium and it's correct that we own it. It could be a number of things, including a ticket office again, a museum etc. I'd much prefer that we own it than someone else buying it and we miss our chance. Long term it has to be a good purchase.

Car park - we were leasing it, so why not just buy it? We need the car park due to the existence of the club deck, and again it's better that the club owns it than a third party.

Screens - Not sure how much they cost but it was embarrassing having screens that didn't work.

Wifi - adds to the match day experience, although not a "must have"

Spending part of the cash raised from the share issue for these capital items is not a bad thing. We should have been in a position to do this and we get the benefit in the future. How much was it overall? Less than 25% of the cash raised?

It's the balance that was squandered where I have the problem.

i agree. though its pointless if we don't have the cash to use them. but we better go tell wallace he was blaming it on these things.

my point was more to do with the constant blaming of all our problems on one off costs when they are causing half of them.

i do struggle to see the payback on a million plus quid spent on wifi and those new screens are terrible.

they created half the one off costs themselves. wi fi edminson house car park screens.

all stuff we do not need.

Maybe we should put time stamps on the "boards", as the current one had hardly anything to do with the above. Not even Easdale was calling any shots back then, IIRC.

Maybe we should put time stamps on the "boards", as the current one had hardly anything to do with the above. Not even Easdale was calling any shots back then, IIRC.

garbage

this Board like the last one were handpicked by the same people who have run Rangers into the ground.

The easedales are puppets for THE SAME people.

the share price has halved since wallace was employed.

garbage

this Board like the last one were handpicked by the same people who have run Rangers into the ground.

The easedales are puppets for THE SAME people.

the share price has halved since wallace was employed.

Maybe we should stop pretending they aren't all just GreenCo.

I'm afraid you really mean the above ...

we know how rich king is. we know hes put in 20 million and lost it before we know hes rangers through and through. there is no sensible reason for him to lie. given a chance for those reasons i believe he will deliver the 50 million. i want that and more importantly we must remove greenco.

each individual can decide what they want.

I own more shares of stock than he does so I am not impressed that he has yet to put his money where his mouth is. He made a claim 4 weeks ago when he came to Scotland that he wasn't leaving until things were made right but after a few blowhard statements to the media, he left and went back to South Africa without accomplishing anything tangible. He lied.

He also just through paying almost $50M to the South Africa government to stay out of jail. How much of that affected his wealth? Has he publically denied the rumors that he did receive about $18M of the $20M he invested previously in Rangers back via a shady side deal or company? I would like for him to be honest on that instead of making purposeful misleading statements that only a lawyer could generate.

I own more shares of stock than he does so I am not impressed that he has yet to put his money where his mouth is. He made a claim 4 weeks ago when he came to Scotland that he wasn't leaving until things were made right but after a few blowhard statements to the media, he left and went back to South Africa without accomplishing anything tangible. He lied.

He also just through paying almost $50M to the South Africa government to stay out of jail. How much of that affected his wealth? Has he publically denied the rumors that he did receive about $18M of the $20M he invested previously in Rangers back via a shady side deal or company? I would like for him to be honest on that instead of making purposeful misleading statements that only a lawyer could generate.

You have no idea how many shares he has.

He made more money the day after he paid of SARS than he paid so not at all.

The last part is a lie from Yahoos who fear king.

Are you a yahoo who fears king?