If they won't be starved out and king won't bail them out then we are fucked. Because rangers fans won't fund mediocrity and this lot deliver that in spades and that's me being generous to them.

15 to 20k will renew. A couple of k may support the attempt to secure ibrox the rest just won't go.

Any sensible shareholder will be twitchy right now.

I am sure you are correct with your last statement but you need to realise that for the likes of R&M it is small potatoes.

I think you seem to be coming round to the view that King isn't putting his hand in his pocket and his scheme is doomed to failure.

If 15-20,000 renew (and I wouldn't argue with that number by the time the season starts and Hibs as well as Hearts will give it a boost) then that will be enough to see us through the summer and the big issue then will be how many turn up game to game. I don't agree with you that " the rest just won't go" I think they will be selective. So if it's Hibs or Hearts, I'd think we'd get 40,000+, others say 25,000 - 30,000. A lot will also depend on the quality of football, as is clear from posts on here and elsewhere that is as big a factor if not the biggest factor in folks decisions right now.

If we get through next season and make it back to the SPL, then the prospect of the first old firm games in 4 years will see an ST sell out, no danger at all; in fact I think if it was allowed Rangers could sell out the entire stadium with ST's and create the ST dynasty we discussed on here before.

You paint a picture of an honest and trustworthy board striving tirelessly to do their best for the club and that the only option for the humble supporter is to buy ST's and give our money to this noble executive board and trust them to what is right for our club. Perhaps I'm over-egging the pudding a little but only with a similar poetic licence.

It's a horrible situation and part of the reason we are faced with it is because too many were fooled by Charles Green and argued that we had to fund the club that we loved.

Where is that money (and the rest) today.

We were told Green&Co have shares and will do their very best for the club because that it is obviously in their interests.

Green was soon to go, bringing the Easdales in take his place in front of BPH and Margarita.

The crux of our problem is that today we can't trust those in and around the boardroom.

They are in it for the money and will spin rather than scout their way towards it, mislead rather than be up-front, lie instead of tell the truth, take 120 days instead of 30 etc., etc.......................It will be a slow fading away as life and money is sucked out of the club.

IMO we need to do what is necessary to change what is becoming a Coventry/Leeds Utd dynamic, even if it means acute short-term pain.

In an ideal world we buy a controlling stake but reallity is that no-one is willing to pay a prohibitive price and then invest in the club itself.

Well, I for one have already conceded that I was taken in by CG at least until the tapes were revealed. But the point you are missing, if I may say with all due respect, is that that is history and so to some extent is the reason why the Easdales are involved.

Actually you're missing another point. Well I don't think you're missing it; you just chose to ignore it. Doing what you regard as necessary to "to change what is becoming a Coventry/Leeds Utd dynamic, even if it means acute short-term pain." won't actually change anything except make the Board more entrenched. You see, they don't get your logic, they don't think like fans think, well some fans anyway. That's where you are making a mistake. You assume that the Board think as fans when we all know they are not fans at all.

We are where we are and no amount of hand-ringing is going to change that. One man has the ability to do something about it apparently or so I keep getting told on here, the other suspects seem to have given up long ago, if they were ever genuinely in the hunt, which I doubt. So absent that man anteing up the only people who can save the Club from the future you predict is the fans themselves.

Rather than continue his futile campaign, Mr King ought to acknowledge that and do a quick u-turn.

The fans need to support the Club, no one else is going to do it for them.

I can't guarantee it but I can guarantee that things could be worse, much of the argument now basically seems to be that we should withhold money because it can't get any worse

We are on the verge of collapse. Over it actually. Things could not be much worse.

We are on the verge of collapse. Over it actually. Things could not be much worse.

We haven't played Celtic yet, that cricket score could finish a few people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Super Cooper

We hasn't played Celtic yet, that cricket score could finish a few people off.

i am talking financially. we wer 1.5 million short of survival this year. next year we will be far further short.

You paint a picture of an honest and trustworthy board striving tirelessly to do their best for the club and that the only option for the humble supporter is to buy ST's and give our money to this noble executive board and trust them to what is right for our club. Perhaps I'm over-egging the pudding a little but only with a similar poetic licence.

It's a horrible situation and part of the reason we are faced with it is because too many were fooled by Charles Green and argued that we had to fund the club that we loved.

Where is that money (and the rest) today.

We were told Green&Co have shares and will do their very best for the club because that it is obviously in their interests.

Green was soon to go, bringing the Easdales in take his place in front of BPH and Margarita.

The crux of our problem is that today we can't trust those in and around the boardroom.

They are in it for the money and will spin rather than scout their way towards it, mislead rather than be up-front, lie instead of tell the truth, take 120 days instead of 30 etc., etc.......................It will be a slow fading away as life and money is sucked out of the club.

IMO we need to do what is necessary to change what is becoming a Coventry/Leeds Utd dynamic, even if it means acute short-term pain.

In an ideal world we buy a controlling stake but reallity is that no-one is willing to pay a prohibitive price and then invest in the club itself.

Green paid zero £s for the club, cost the club a million during his very short tenure and took 5 million shares @ a penny each for the privilege. And still calls the shots and the £70 million cash burn.

Yet we have to continue funding this or we are killing our club. Horrible situation that needs changing indeed, coffee time.

Well, I for one have already conceded that I was taken in by CG at least until the tapes were revealed. But the point you are missing, if I may say with all due respect, is that that is history and so to some extent is the reason why the Easdales are involved.

Actually you're missing another point. Well I don't think you're missing it; you just chose to ignore it. Doing what you regard as necessary to "to change what is becoming a Coventry/Leeds Utd dynamic, even if it means acute short-term pain." won't actually change anything except make the Board more entrenched. You see, they don't get your logic, they don't think like fans think, well some fans anyway. That's where you are making a mistake. You assume that the Board think as fans when we all know they are not fans at all.

We are where we are and no amount of hand-ringing is going to change that. One man has the ability to do something about it apparently or so I keep getting told on here, the other suspects seem to have given up long ago, if they were ever genuinely in the hunt, which I doubt. So absent that man anteing up the only people who can save the Club from the future you predict is the fans themselves.

Rather than continue his futile campaign, Mr King ought to acknowledge that and do a quick u-turn.

The fans need to support the Club, no one else is going to do it for them.

i repeat rangers fans will not fund mediocrity. so you better come up with another plan.

i repeat rangers fans will not fund mediocrity. so you better come up with another plan.

BH does not need to come up with anything. You and the King backers have to, as it appears that the majority of the support is as undecided about that shadowy RSA figure as it is about the board's credibility. As I said before, this whole campaigning by King had the hallmarks of party politics: We are against the board, they have no plan, just want to take money out, rob the support, things must change, they must go etc. pp.. Ask them what their plans are and how they would change things and you get ... deep silence complete. I would at least want some sort of future outlook from the opposition too, not just revolutionary babble about "fan ownership" and "keep Ibrox safe", which is all fine and well, but doesn't get the club anywhere right now. King is somewhat heinously playing power games here and as it is my club's future that is at stake, I'm sure no fan of him as it stands*.

*And that does not make me a fan of the board either.

Far too much blind faith is being put on Kingco. I don't know where I am at myself.

Does this board deserve a chance to run us with no one off costs etc on our accounts. They badly clouded the first couple of sets and possibly made them look worse than it actually is. This year we will see if they can run our club within our means with no one off costs or purchasing/IPO fees affecting the profit/loss.

Perhaps they deserve that chance?