D'Artagan

I'm after a piece of factual non-opinion based info and I wonder if you have an idea,.....Do you know how many fans are actually in the VB ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than the merits or otherwise of whatever fan group you care to mention, isn't it more important to get as close to the bottom as you can get of the motivations, MO and merits or otherwise of the actual executive board ?

I think the most significant issue regards the fans at the moment is not recognized groups as such.

It is the large middle rump who up until 2014 have been pretty much apolitical and just followed the team. It is within this group where there has been a change and whilst some will be fed-up with the football, the majority of them no longer have trust in the current board, the way they run the club and their longterm motivations.

In other words it's a vote of no-confidence in the board from the customers of the PLC.

So if this group is the most important in terms of volume, shouldn't their opinion weigh heavy when considering how to go forward.

Their general concerns are close to those of the UoF and when you talk of "meaningful, constructive or informative dialogue with the board" that's all very well but what happens if communications aren't so because the board are disengenuous, misleading and fail to honour such simple things as a phonecall ?

Why not forget the divisions, think of the majority of ST holders and concentrate efforts on the executive board ?

The short answer is no I dont know but some of the rumours on various forums are certainly erroneous.

It certainly appears that way.

Have any of them been held to account for anything in such a manner?

Its a fair point FS - the only one I can really recall is SDM. The problem is compounded by our disempowerment from all processes which means that many of the questions being asked are imho, superficial in any Q & A .

Without access to vital and essential information then I think such a line of questioning is severely limited notwithstanding the fact without a lie detector attached to those being subjected to such questioning, you are left to take the answers provided in good faith.

The short answer is no I dont know but some of the rumours on various forums are certainly erroneous.

Thank's !

Ball park estimate ?...........anyone

Any thought's on the meat of the post ?

Thank's !

Ball park estimate ?...........anyone

Any thought's on the meat of the post ?

Last time i was on their forum i am sure there was 371 members, that was a while back and i think they used to have culls on people who didn't post enough. Going back years right enough. Every member has to be known/vouched for i think.

Information is the key.

Any grouping meets the Board and share that information with fellow Bears, I am comfortable.

Let's use the information and build a bigger picture.

Exactly 26th. The more fans who ask questions of the people currently trying to run the Club, the better.

We'd be wise to wait and see what else we hear about this meeting and the answers VB say they're waiting for before drawing any conclusions.