So reading between the lines from a couple of your recent posts, you seem to see the solution as being a superficial one with a marketing manager as being vital and the media to help promoting the signing of a player(s).

A continuation of the 'give the punters 'a perception of happiness, keep them ignorant and spending money whilst we do as we will' strategy that has served us so well.

Comes back to the question of Trust, or the lack of.

We've gone round this particular circle before; I'm sorry but I don't have time right now to do another lap.

we could be bringing disaster to our own club with these actions

Where is this myth that fans are causing this coming from?

It is down to the club's ownership to fund the club and ensure season ticket take up is high. They are doing neither - ergo they are culpable not worried fans fed up of their hard-earned being wasted.

I notice my questions of yesterday weren't answered by those criticising our our fans though. Says it all.

Boycotting season books certainly puts our future in jeopardy Andy. Best part of £12m i think, money the club needs.

Haud the bus.

Fanny Adams is p!ssed off with the football quality so doesn't go and hasn't been for a while.

Joe Bloggs (who has been going regularly despite the crap football) is p!ssed off with the board mismanaging the club and delays renewal until his fears are addressed by the board.

But it's only Joe that's putting the future in jeopardy?

Edited by Frankie

The people that are running the club, are ruining the club,the fans have kept the club alive,if some fans don't want to renew for whatever reason then that is up to them,no false blame should be put upon the fans who do not want to renew,also there is a lot of fans bought season tickets the last two seasons who can barely afford to yet did so to help the club,this has been rammed down their throats by the club, if some fans want to renew then that is also their choice,but make no mistake who is at fault here and until we get the parasites out of our club then and only then can the club start to move forward.

Haud the bus.

You're p!ssed off with the football quality so don't go and haven't been for a while.

Joe Bloggs (who has been going regularly despite the crap football) is p!ssed off with the board mismanaging the club and delays renewal until his fears are addressed by the board.

But it's only Joe that's putting the future in jeopardy?

Where are you getting I haven't went for a while? Was there all last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so, I certainly do not want interpreted wrongly. I indeed the point made which I will come back to when Frankie tells me what he meant.

Whilst you are waiting you could address the general point (that doesn't need spelling out)

Whilst you are waiting you could address the general point.

That doesn't need spelling out.

Sorry. Predictive text on my phone. I meant to say I will get back to that point after I hear back from Frank.

Where are you getting I haven't went for a while? Was there all last season.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. When I meant you, I meant the royal you - I didn't word that well and have altered the post... :whistle:

Obviously the general point stands though...!