Together as one mate. As Rangers. Give this board another set of accounts to see how they have shaped the business post "one off/purchase/IPO costs" and see if they are able to run us properly.

which accounts thought. the ones in october or april or next october.

the one off costs are board caused mostly. totally in the case of the current accounts.

which accounts thought. the ones in october or april or next october.

the one off costs are board caused mostly. totally in the case of the current accounts.

The next full set of annual ones mate. When would they be due? The ones with no IPO costs, no Edmiston purchases or car park purchases.

As large as they were mate, some of those costs were necessary in the then current situation. We have moved on now and need to see how we are shaping up right now. I believe.

The next full set of annual ones mate. When would they be due? The ones with no IPO costs, no Edmiston purchases or car park purchases.

Would they be ze ones with no IPO incoming cash (ie.considerably more cash than the combined IPO costs, EH&ACP purchases) ?

Boycotting season books certainly puts our future in jeopardy Andy. Best part of £12m i think, money the club needs.

True, but I have to agree with Frankie on this one - the boycott as such seems to be as much about people who cannot bring themselves to pay several hundred pounds to inflict our football on their eyes as it about the boardroom or any great love of Dave King. And I can't say as I blame them - I can't get my boy to come to Ibrox any more and that's nowt to do with the politics & everything to do with the likes of Ian Black.

Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. It's a new nightmare every day and there's no way out of it. Sorry to be so glum but that's how I see it.

Anything less than 36,000 is not a good figure when we consider the promises the club made to the auditors.

Obviously the 2014/15 price rise may help but if we're as low as 20,000 then the club will be facing serious problems without substantial investment going forward.

we could be bringing disaster to our own club with these actions

Would they be ze ones with no IPO incoming cash (ie.considerably more cash than the combined IPO costs, EH&ACP purchases) ?

Yes.

The club perhaps needs it, I agree. But will it go the same way as the previous £70 million, so even if it is paid the club don't get it?

We can only hope not mate. There is no unneccessary impending outgoings the £1.5m loan aside so the accounts should be sound.

True, but I have to agree with Frankie on this one - the boycott as such seems to be as much about people who cannot bring themselves to pay several hundred pounds to inflict our football on their eyes as it about the boardroom or any great love of Dave King. And I can't say as I blame them - I can't get my boy to come to Ibrox any more and that's nowt to do with the politics & everything to do with the likes of Ian Black.

Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. It's a new nightmare every day and there's no way out of it. Sorry to be so glum but that's how I see it.

That's why i ain't going back but i wouldn't call it a boycott as such, i'm just sick of being treated like a clown by the players and management. No more. A change in manager and i would be back tmrw.

For me there is always a way out Andy. Most of us could probably walk into Ibrox tmrw and set the ball rolling on how to fix this mess. It's obvious what needs done, on and off the park.

Yes.

We can only hope not mate. There is no unneccessary impending outgoings the £1.5m loan aside so the accounts should be sound.

That's why i ain't going back but i wouldn't call it a boycott as such, i'm just sick of being treated like a clown by the players and management. No more. A change in manager and i would be back tmrw.

For me there is always a way out Andy. Most of us could probably walk into Ibrox tmrw and set the ball rolling on how to fix this mess. It's obvious what needs done, on and off the park.

You're in as the new FD.

Report tomorrow, you're first task is to talk to The Scotsman about a turnover of 100M within a year or two.

This was one we did earlier

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/rangers-aim-for-100m-turnover.20455502

You're in as the new FD.

Report tomorrow, you're first task is to talk to The Scotsman about a turnover of 100M within a year or two.

No moonbeams from me just genuine ambition and i would rather talk direct to the fans and ban all media from Ibrox! :D