I don't understand how Mr Easdale would have received 1,200 emails as a result of the petition unless it was set up in some way to auto generate an email to him.

However, I can say that one of my email accounts was spammed at about 1.00am this morning and all my contacts got an email with a suggestion to open a supposed message from me which no doubt contains a virus and I also received a similar email from a relative.

That's a common enough occurrence already happened to my brother-in-law and nephew this week, wouldn't read anything too nefarious in to it.

Edited by forlanssister
absent n't!

That's a common enough occurrence already happened to my brother-in-law and nephew this week, would read anything too nefarious in to it.

Very common indeed and a bit of an old, but ongoing issue. In terms of more up-to-date spam and scams, the major ones these days appear to be done from call centers thousands of miles away via the phone.

This for me just confirms how illiterate these useless twats are with IT. (rangers ) absolutely no wonder we get so many leaks. they dont have a skooby doo..

sidenote bh: if someone has managed to email all your contacts that aint no spam thats change your security.

a simple inbox filter would certainly stop him being so stressed.

at mr easdale, well done big lad we do all know know your a bit thick in the sense you realise now your inbox will be mud..

sidenote bh: if someone has managed to email all your contacts that aint no spam thats change your security.

Thanks, I stopped using Norton some time ago but currently use the Adaware free service and recently installed the Microsoft Security Essentials. I do know you're not supposed to have two systems operating at once but took a chance that these two wouldn't interfere with each other. Also I have 7 gmail accounts and a hotmail account on the same laptop and only one gmail account was affected (or infected?). Any IT geeks that have helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

This Board are beyond a joke now. What an embarassment. Anyone still thinking that this lot should remain at our club must be insane. This is another example where they treat the fans with utter contempt.

Thankfully, slowly but surely they are hanging themsleves.

The clock is ticking.

If it's a threat of police action for harassment, I personally would risk it and go for it.

There seems to be an extremely flimsy case there, and I think the police wouldn't even bother sending it to the Crown Office. It's also Mr Easdale.

I probably don't know everything about Craig's case though.

On the face of it why shouldn't an AIM listed business (Wallace) and subsidiary (Easdale) be kept informed of a petition affecting that business?