A Morton fan threatening to sue a Rangers fan over the way Rangers is being run!

I'm absolutely sick of them mate. They treat the fans with utter contempt.

The sooner they and their 'buddies' are out of the club, the better.

Toxic Jack will also be behind this. But they know they have no case. It's just an attack on Rangers fans - again !!

Probably. I'm not surprised though, as these two have a previous and Houston should have known better. Maybe he wants to take one for the team ... or rather cause here?

That is a key point here.....he was threatened with bankruptcy over the FB stuff, then proceeds to do something like this.

As I mentioned before - Where is the official threat of action coming from??? Is it from the club or is it personally from Mr Easdale??? IMHO this should be a club matter. If it is coming from Mr Easdale personally, that is wrong and would indicated a personal grievance with Mr Houston.

That is a key point here.....he was threatened with bankruptcy over the FB stuff, then proceeds to do something like this.

As I mentioned before - Where is the official threat of action coming from??? Is it from the club or is it personally from Mr Easdale??? IMHO this should be a club matter. If it is coming from Mr Easdale personally, that is wrong and would indicated a personal grievance with Mr Houston.

Look no further than Toxic Jack. It has his grubby wee hands all over this !!

I don't believe that it's correct to set up the petition to bombard them with thousands of emails. It comes across as petty, doesn't help the running of the club if it went to the Rangers email addresses and takes away the effectiveness of getting a petition with thousands of names as it creates a bad feeling from the off.

The fact that this was happening was kept from the people signing the petition and I may think twice about signing some SoS petition in the future due to the unintended consequences.

There's also no requirement for Easdale's threats, but 2 wrongs don't make a right and neither is coming out of this with much credit,

That our owners may want to know how strongly we feel?

The way this all goes on, the board sure knows fine well what supporters think. Doing essentially unlawful stuff doesn't help the SoS' cause one single bit though and might actually put the petition into a shadier light than necessary.

Think we are at cross purposes here, I did not send 1200 emails to anyone.

So I gather now - and, btw, my enqiry wasn't one of reproach, but rather to see if we could streamline the process if required.

Personally, I think you did Mr Easedale a service. The man plays a key role in the management of the club and I would have thought that he'd be keen to know the extent of fan feeling on the issue.

Now he does :)

The way this all goes on, the board sure knows fine well what supporters think. Doing essentially unlawful stuff doesn't help the SoS' cause one single bit though and might actually put the petition into a shadier light than necessary.

In what way is it unlawful?