Loans have yet to be paid back so I'd say less than 5000. Unless the club is withholding money back and not meeting their committments?

Club don't need to repay the loans until September.

Generally I don't think the loan principle repayments are an accurate indication of renewal numbers.

Generally I don't think the loan principle repayments are an accurate indication of renewal numbers.

The have to repay them as soon as they have cleared funds totaling the loan amount. If they don't by September there are penalties.

All in they must be repaid by sept 2015.

I think season ticket sales would not be at the 35,000 mark even if all was well in the board room. The standard of football would have an effect and we'd probably be closer to 30K than 35K, and that's despite the attractiveness of the league next season.

Yeah, I'd expect a decrease regardless of the boardroom stuff.

Obviously the signing of a player or two may swell numbers but that would be a gamble given, as it stands, income looks likely to be down on last season - ticket price increases and squad cuts or not.

Would, say a Hutton or Cuellar, boost numbers to any great degree? What about a new manager or DoF?

The have to repay them as soon as they have cleared funds totaling the loan amount. If they don't by September there are penalties.

All in they must be repaid by sept 2015.

Doesn't indicate that in the LSE announcement. Has Mr Letham suggested this is the case?

As per the LSE release in February, the principle can be repaid anytime until September this year while the £45K Letham premium can be delayed until next February/March.

I don't think that you can base the level of sales on the non-repayment of loans. There's lots of other mitigating factors, including ongoing expenses, one-off payments etc. There's no way it's as low as under 5,000.

As far as I'm aware the loan is to be paid in full the minute the cash is in the bank. The September deadline is for incurring extra costs from memory.

Could be wrong but I don't believe it to be above 10k STs.

Doesn't indicate that in the LSE announcement. Has Mr Letham suggested this is the case?

As per the LSE release in February, the principle can be repaid anytime until September this year while the £45K Letham premium can be delayed until next February/March.

Zappa has all the details. We talked about this last week at length. I'm sure he will post them.

The contract or part was leaked, it says that loans must be paid back when sufficient ST or other monies 'clear'.

Don't have it front of me but IIRC pointed to prioritizing the repayment of the loans.

That said we've just had the Ibrox 'payday'(salaies).

What seemed notable was the seeming reluctance of the board to communicate with George Lethem on the number of renewals.

The board seem to have batoned down the hatches as they figure out a way between varying arguments as to the way ahead. This may be effected by the number of ST's and judging by previous communications on the matter (business review included) I think they are attempting to wait until the second half of June.

You may or may not find that a certain level of ST's are needed alongside any share issue options, before they bring in a DoF who in turn puts into motion a chain of events within the football operation. GW doing a similar 're-structuring/austerity drive' throughout the club. Money being required so as to in part, fund pay-offs.

Or that dependent on numbers, certain options have to be discarded.

der Berliner, please read through this information below and take into account that the regulatory announcement stated:

You can read the leaked "INTER CREDITOR AGREEMENT" document in full here - http://freepdfhosting.com/1bfcbe0abb.pdf

And you can read articles from the Scotsman & Herald about this subject here - https://www.google.co.uk/#q=rangers+inter+creditor+agreement

FAjNn6x.jpg

Here it is frankie