Well I think the point is it stops the board selling the crown jewels in fairness.

One of the problems I had, during the many times I wondered what was best to do, was that the board can do whatever they want whenever they want. There are no Rangers men on the board and if they want to sell the crown jewels they will simply do it - assuming they get a buyer. If they so wish they will at least secure it with one of their own so the support has no control over it.

At the end of the day, one way or another, they will get money on the way out. Whether King likes it or not. And tbh, King does not seem too concerned, does not have a notable interest in the company and has said diddly squat for near 2 months now.

A bit like the when the requisitioners agreed to the delayed gm, King appears to playing right in to Greenco's hands.

I just feel that good season book sales give them a licence to do as the please. That going weekly can be withdrawn but not a season book. If the sell ibrox.

But to be honest once they do that they probably won't care if we go or not.

I just feel that good season book sales give them a licence to do as the please. That going weekly can be withdrawn but not a season book. If the sell ibrox.

But to be honest once they do that they probably won't care if we go or not.

This sums it up.

If they get 35,000 renewals, we dance to their tune.

If they get hardly any, they dance to ours.

Paying as we go gives us a little bit of influence. Buying season tickets denies us that influence.

One of the problems I had, during the many times I wondered what was best to do, was that the board can do whatever they want whenever they want. There are no Rangers men on the board and if they want to sell the crown jewels they will simply do it - assuming they get a buyer. If they so wish they will at least secure it with one of their own so the support has no control over it.

At the end of the day, one way or another, they will get money on the way out. Whether King likes it or not. And tbh, King does not seem too concerned, does not have a notable interest in the company and has said diddly squat for near 2 months now.

A bit like the when the requisitioners agreed to the delayed gm, King appears to playing right in to Greenco's hands.

Which begs the question. Why provide them with even more funds to plunder until that day finally arrives?

It's a tricky situation.

This sums it up.

If they get 35,000 renewals, we dance to their tune.

If they get hardly any, they dance to ours.

Paying as we go gives us a little bit of influence. Buying season tickets denies us that influence.

That's the way I see it but each to his own of course.

That's the way I see it but each to his own of course.

The AGM provided the current board with executive control and a mandate from the majority of shareholders.

As you alude to, there is something similar wanted from the support (or customers) when it comes to ST's.

That something obviously involving the important matter of cashflow.

Which begs the question. Why provide them with even more funds to plunder until that day finally arrives?

It's a tricky situation.

Fact is the club can't run on fresh air, so unless you seriously believe the board/owners are going to stop paying the bills then it's still vital working capital being put in