Fact is the club can't run on fresh air, so unless you seriously believe the board/owners are going to stop paying the bills then it's still vital working capital being put in

The board have sworn under oath that that's not an issue.

We've tried handing them copies amounts of cash. All that proved was they weren't to be trusted.

They might have mismanaged it but Murray mismanaged our money for years when Advocaat came in.

Frankly i've always seen it as giving money to the club not the board

Fact is the club can't run on fresh air, so unless you seriously believe the board/owners are going to stop paying the bills then it's still vital working capital being put in

Of course the club cannot run on fresh air, that is a fact as you say. But it also does it need £70 million for 18 months. Sorry, it seems that is also factual.

That is the point, no need to point out it obviously needs money when you look at the shareholders actions. And I say that as someone who has contributed to their slush fund.

Of course the club cannot run on fresh air, that is a fact as you say. But it also does it need £70 million for 18 months. Sorry, it seems that is also factual.

That is the point, no need to point out it obviously needs money when you look at the shareholders actions. And I say that as someone who has contributed to their slush fund.

I'm not defending the 70 million figure by any means (nor has Wallace and co), but there's a fairly common scare line being put out that none of your money is going into the club if you buy a ST. That simply isn't true unless the board are going to stop paying our bills as I said.

They might have mismanaged it but Murray mismanaged our money for years when Advocaat came in.

Yes but Murray also put in 100 million. Dave king 20 for that matter.

Murray also mismanaged it on kanchelskis and numan. Not sandaza and houses in France.

I'm not defending the 70 million figure by any means (nor has Wallace and co), but there's a fairly common scare line being put out that none of your money is going into the club if you buy a ST. That simply isn't true unless the board are going to stop paying our bills as I said.

It's where it goes after it goes in that's the issue.

Everyone to their own but.........

5922521106_e035cea24d_z.jpg

We've reached a sad time where fans are saying something like this in response to potentially high ST sales

You're right. I believe that we need to starve out the board/faceless investors asap. I accept the risks involved in this way of thinking, but to me they outweigh the status quo.

Having sufficient monies to ensure that the club is able to run efficiently is a matter for the board(s). You continually get that arse about face.