My plan is that the fans should own the club - and we can make it happen. It won't be easy because we are a support that is instinctively deferential, but it is something that can be made to happen with a little ingenuity, hard work, application and self-belief.

Your plan is to wish for a Rangers-minded billionaire who is smart enough to be outrageously successful and dim enough to waste his hard-earned resources on a football club whose support will probably not even be grateful for his intervention - and if it takes one year or five years or ten years or fifty years of waiting - this is your plan of first and last resort.

Intellectually, this doesn't stack up at all. It is a 'do nothing' plan; a plan to wait and wait some more and keep on waiting. This is a plan that isn't a plan at all.

It's a prayer.

That's not my plan. In fact, I don't have a plan. I just know what has work, what can work and what can't and won't.

I pray for a healthy club, a good solid successful club, our fans cannot deliver that.

Any Rangers employee giving their time to speak to fans should be afforded respect. However, that respect should go both ways and I remain unconvinced at Wallace's efforts to lead the club back to the stability and success he claims.

Judge for yourselves how bad the heckling was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z95L8VVLUUI

A few people at best - the rest politely listened to what was a reasonable speech but with absolutely no substance to back up the CEO's claims.

Any Rangers employee giving their time to speak to fans should be afforded respect. However, that respect should go both ways and I remain unconvinced at Wallace's efforts to lead the club back to the stability and success he claims.

Judge for yourselves how bad the heckling was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z95L8VVLUUI

A few people at best - the rest politely listened to what was a reasonable speech but with absolutely no substance to back up the CEO's claims.

"Blue-Chip companies".... You didn't see that one coming, Frankie. :D

Also, it shouldn't be forgotten that he was being well rewarded for his time.

That's not my plan. In fact, I don't have a plan. I just know what has work, what can work and what can't and won't.

I pray for a healthy club, a good solid successful club, our fans cannot deliver that.

People say they don't want fan ownership but when they are asked what they actually do want, they don't have a plan other than to keep wishing for Santa Claus.

If illustrious clubs elsewhere in the world can make fan ownership work, why can't a club in Scotland - a country that has given so much to the world - make fan ownership work here too?

All of our problems are due to flawed ownership and yet we are still afraid to close the door on the next Craig Whyte and take responsibility for the club ourselves.

Thankfully, a degree of fan ownership progress has already occurred thanks to the RST, so your prayers might be better spent wishing for a democratised club rather than the temporary solution that Dave King might - or might not - bring.

People say they don't want fan ownership but when they are asked what they actually do want, they don't have a plan other than to keep wishing for Santa Claus.

If illustrious clubs elsewhere in the world can make fan ownership work, why can't a club in Scotland - a country that has given so much to the world - make fan ownership work here too?

All of our problems are due to flawed ownership and yet we are still afraid to close the door on the next Craig Whyte and take responsibility for the club ourselves.

Thankfully, a degree of fan ownership progress has already occurred thanks to the RST, so your prayers might be better spent wishing for a democratised club rather than the temporary solution that Dave King might - or might not - bring.

To me, fan ownership is Santa Claus stuff, it is ridiculously unrealistic.

I don't believe there is another support on the planet like ours and that is not a compliment btw. We have sat back for decades and accepted lies, mediocrity, verbal kickings, moonbeams, this and that and done absolutely nothing about it. Such a large fan base cannot change over night indeed it hasn't changed in a decade, there is no chance of it happening now. It's the stuff of fantasy thinking it can.

Fans take responsibility for our club, a club supported by millions, turning over millions and responsible for hundreds of employees? They can't even take responsibility for themselves.

I didn't see people clamouring for fan ownership when SDM was flashing trophies in our faces every yer. Now we don't like the board we want to take over? Get real.

As for the RST........God help us.

Wallace needs to raise 50 million ASAP.

Time for action Mr Wallace.

Only in gunslinger lands. Looking at the squad of seasoned professionals we have right now, the board will look at 10-15m by the end of next season, with quality freebies still on top of any list. Whether that will be enough to challenge the Yahoos the year after is anyone's guess right now.

Only in gunslinger lands. Looking at the squad of seasoned professionals we have right now, the board will look at 10-15m by the end of next season, with quality freebies still on top of any list. Whether that will be enough to challenge the Yahoos the year after is anyone's guess right now.

We could win the SPL with a team full of free transfers no problem. The only investment we need is money to help us operate. To make up the short fall from those fans boycotting the club.