Cheers Hildy, i couldn't agree more with that bit. :clap:

You are too clever for me to argue the rest with you, i have my opinions and with what i have seen from our fans over the years i don't see it changing. Right or wrong.

We can be better, Super.

We really can.

All of us.

... the respect shown to fellow Bears with a different opinion is reaching new heights, it seems.

You're right, I should not have added the last bit, and I have corrected it.

I believe the other side of the coin is equally as deluded. Let's not kid ourselves here, fans will never own Rangers nor should they.

The fact is we need a saviour, no ifs bits or scare stories. A dream or not. We need one.

Why can't the "saviour" be a Rangers fan who works in consort with the wider support?

We could win the SPL with a team full of free transfers no problem. The only investment we need is money to help us operate. To make up the short fall from those fans boycotting the club.

We are loosing money with a wage bill of 7 million to the Yahoos 30.

Loosing it hand over fist.

That's with 37k season book holders.

The notion we can do it with free transfers is also a bit hopeful.

We will be up against a team of international players of the whole at Celtc.

Right now we have maybe one in Lee Wallace.

50 million may be conservative. Especially if this deila is any good and we have Ally.

Only in gunslinger lands. Looking at the squad of seasoned professionals we have right now, the board will look at 10-15m by the end of next season, with quality freebies still on top of any list. Whether that will be enough to challenge the Yahoos the year after is anyone's guess right now.

Wallace and the current board will live or die by there actions. If they don't raise enough to compete they won't last long.

If I was them I would look at 50 million as a minimum especially as it's on offer.

We are loosing money with a wage bill of 7 million to the Yahoos 30.

Loosing it hand over fist.

That's with 37k season book holders.

The notion we can do it with free transfers is also a bit hopeful.

We will be up against a team of international players of the whole at Celtc.

Right now we have maybe one in Lee Wallace.

50 million may be conservative. Especially if this deila is any good and we have Ally.

Then we need to cut our wage bill mate. If it means we cannot compete with Celtic and become another provincial club then that is where we will be and what we will become. We can't exactly operate with overheads similar to Celtic as we are nowhere near the size of business they are. Financially they are on a different planet to us, with a £50m injection or not.

Every summer thousands of players become available on free transfers, it's not hard to build a team capable of winning our backwater league mate. It can be done alright, no problem with the right ambition, the right scouting and the right contacts. We don't need to spend millions on every new player.

I don't believe we have any mate, that is the job i think which needs done at Rangers.

I have said all along you could give Ally £100m and he still wouldn't win the Premiership title. Every penny he gets is another penny wasted.

We need change in the dug out before we even think about competing with Celtic.