You must be overjoyed with the current share price and performance of those running the club.

I didn't buy shares to make money. That shares issue was essential to allow the company which owns the club get up and running.

I'm not exactly ecstatic with those running the club but probably for different reasons than yours. I simply want them to outline their plans on how they intend to get Rangers back to the top of Scottish football and back into European club competition ASAP. That'll require investment and Im not hearing anything from them.

Your answer is probably Dave King but I am very cynical about this man as I simply don't believe he has the wealth some would have you believe he has. FWIW I suspect his wealth is in a few tens of millions GBP and certainly not quoted figures like 750m GBP which if he had then surely he'd have bought Rangers by now.And he is not willing to invest those tens of millions of GBP in Rangers as it's his kids inheritance. If that's the case then I wish he'd just leave now and stop all the periodic nonsense we get from him and his merry band

We need King to come up with a realistic plan and not something written on the back of a fag packet.

Something looking like a realistic plan from the board wouldn't go amiss either, 2 years down the line and we're still waiting for one.

Something looking like a realistic plan from the board wouldn't go amiss either, 2 years down the line and we're still waiting for one.

None of this board except the Easdales have been on the board for two years.

Absolutely, but the board's obvious shortcomings don't excuse King's.

None of this board except the Easdales have been on the board for two years.

None of the Easdales have been on the board for two years either, however they're still serving the same masters as their predecessors who have yet to issue anything remotely resembling a plan.

None of the Easdales have been on the board for two years either, however they're still serving the same masters as their predecessors who have yet to issue anything remotely resembling a plan.

Not disagreeing with you but where's a viable, credible alternative to what we have at present?

Everything appears to be working at cross purposes.

The Club desperately needs a cash injection and Dave King has said he's willing to invest big money under the right circumstances, but a boardroom working directly on behalf of major shareholders who mostly got their shares for next to nothing doesn't seem to want the Club to get Dave King's investment because it would dilute the holdings of their gaffers.

Likewise, fans are asking for a realistic (and preferably detailed) plan from Dave King when he isn't in a position to give us one because he doesn't have a foot in the door yet and seems to be at a stalemate with certain people in our boardroom/s.

Wish I knew, but the status quo is leading us to hell in a handcart at an alarming rate.

One can only hope they have something planned once we return to the top division and are aiming for a CL place. That will require investment but from whom ? Or where?

One can only hope they have something planned once we return to the top division and are aiming for a CL place. That will require investment but from whom ? Or where?
Champions League???? Behave yourself, that's a million miles away.

Back the board if you want but for crying out loud get real!!