I would assume that those signing up with the trust would want to keep their old places, whereas the "club" would sell those 10k only in one block (i.e. a certain section in e.g. the Broomloan Road stand) , as the administrative stuff in picking 10k "special wishes" from the whole stadium will be deemed far to complicated. In principle, it is all a neat idea, but in practise ...

Anyway, all these people will probably think that they have made their mark but if the season draws closer, we'll see whether they continue their stand off. As I said before, if the board does not sell or loan or lease the assets anytime soon, the trust's following may very well decide to go watching their team instead of waiting on a quiet usurper (again).

No administration problem at all, they all have seats and Rangers numbers on file. And the vast majority will still be available for renewal if required. Same as the 17k that renewed, did they, as season 2013/2014 ST holders, represent an admin problem? Also, the club will do anything to get the money in, never mind put them all in one block. A piece of piss to sort out.

Anyway, many going the 1972 route will want to shift / amalgamate seats etc and all are willing to sit anywhere if circumstances are not practical so it simply is not a problem.

While people will point at Sandy Easdale, I'd doubt that the ticket office et al will hand those details to another company (without violating data protection and whatnot). I'm not saying that this all isn't possible, but it neither is that simple.

While people will point at Sandy Easdale, I'd doubt that the ticket office et al will hand those details to another company (without violating data protection and whatnot). I'm not saying that this all isn't possible, but it neither is that simple.

Why do they need to give details to another company? RFCLtd already have everything and, unless you missed it, only they are selling STs...

No problem as I say rangers1972 buys the season books and distributes them. Simples.

The numbers in the ST Trust are not the only concern for the board ( assuming of course that they do care?). Plenty of fans have not renewed or joined the ST Trust but support the aims of the Trust. Some are also of the belief that you must pay your ST money into the Trust which is not of course that case.

et al again dB..................

Et tu Brute?