Rab, do you have any idea how tedious you get banging this drum? "Otherwise he would have bought shares......." says Rab for the 5000th time.. "I think his wealth is only in the tens of millions" says the bold Rab for the 5000th time.

Rab, I won't ask you what you base your utter tripe on. What I will ask you (AGAIN) is what you think his assets alone are worth? Lets start with his vineyards. You regurgitate the same cack so many times that it makes joining these conversations boring as hell.

Look bud the way I look at this is if DK was worth hundreds of millions he'd have bought Rangers long ago.He hasn't and sort of gave the game away at a recent meeting with the current board when he allegedly stated he'd be investing his kids inheritance if he invested in Rangers again with the figures quoted of between 30 to 50 million.That doesn't suggest to me he's worth 750million GBP or whatever.

Now though he is becoming nothing more than an unwelcome distraction as we try to get back to the top of Scottish football and beyond. He must not get in the way as we get there and must not hold us back.Fine if he wants to invest then do so but stop making excuses like lining shareholders pockets. That's what he will need to do if he is to take control of Rangers. The time for DK has come to stop the talking and put his money where his mouth is. If not please go away and leave us

Worth noting that when a persons wealth is "calculated" it is a value of all their assets eg, property, businesses etc. It is not a reflection on how much ready cash he has sloshing around in his man bag looking for a new home.. it was the same with mcoll..

Not only 'The Grand Old Duke of York' also 'Ring-a-Ring of Roses.'

The RST .... sorry not going to happen.

Rangers First ... Seems to have died a death.

Dave King ... Perhaps not dead, but sleeping [you never can tell]

Status Quo ... Not able to attract investment that Rangers need.

The RST ... etc.etc.etc.

We are going round in circles with no daylight in sight, meanwhile the Club is slowly dying.

Look bud the way I look at this is if DK was worth hundreds of millions he'd have bought Rangers long ago.He hasn't and sort of gave the game away at a recent meeting with the current board when he allegedly stated he'd be investing his kids inheritance if he invested in Rangers again with the figures quoted of between 30 to 50 million.That doesn't suggest to me he's worth 750million GBP or whatever.

Now though he is becoming nothing more than an unwelcome distraction as we try to get back to the top of Scottish football and beyond. He must not get in the way as we get there and must not hold us back.Fine if he wants to invest then do so but stop making excuses like lining shareholders pockets. That's what he will need to do if he is to take control of Rangers. The time for DK has come to stop the talking and put his money where his mouth is. If not please go away and leave us

so you read the kids inheritance bit put 2 and 2 together and came up with 50 and now feel the need to beat us over the head with it .

how much do you think a man who has 30-50 million spare to invest have all together?

are you only worth the 500quid or whatever you invested?

You STILL don't answer my question about the worth of his assets alone e.g. vineyards etc. Your logic is built on sand mate. You know very very little about the subject matter of King's wealth, but you have a lot to say on the matter. It is tedious nonsense as I've said. I'm not arguing about Kings recent conduct. I'm arguing about his "lack of wealth" that you keep harping nonsense about.

I think most supporters don't march to Dave Kings beat, the SOS were formed independently of DK, although i'm not to sure about the UOF? We the supporters are in this alone imo, Dk, Jim McColl, uncle Tom Cobbley and all are just fantastical daydreams we have when we are down.

I'll just keep turning up to protest when i can, to the rallying call of the SOS. As for billionaires swooping in and making all our ills disappear, they will just have to be kept for tales when the Bears spirits are low, which atm is quite often, maybe that's why their names are always being banded about., who knows?

so you read the kids inheritance bit put 2 and 2 together and came up with 50 and now feel the need to beat us over the head with it .

how much do you think a man who has 30-50 million spare to invest have all together?

are you only worth the 500quid or whatever you invested?

He has 30 to 50 million spare does he?

I think most supporters don't march to Dave Kings beat, the SOS were formed independently of DK, although i'm not to sure about the UOF? We the supporters are in this alone imo, Dk, Jim McColl, uncle Tom Cobbley and all are just fantastical daydreams we have when we are down.

I'll just keep turning up to protest when i can, to the rallying call of the SOS. As for billionaires swooping in and making all our ills disappear, they will just have to be kept for tales when the Bears spirits are low, which atm is quite often, maybe that's why their names are always being banded about., who knows?

Protesting for the sake of protesting?