Still if they aren't going to sell them and as they claim they aren't going to raise money against them. Then let them secure them with us.

You still haven't said how they would do that, asiding from leasing you a bit of the turf that is?

You still haven't said how they would do that, asiding from leasing you a bit of the turf that is?

Same way Chelsea did. The way king wanted. By selling you a share in a separate company that owns the stadium with your season book.

I am sure a lawyer will come up with many other ways.

Same way Chelsea did. The way king wanted. By selling you a share in a separate company that owns the stadium with your season book.

I am sure a lawyer will come up with many other ways.

And how much would these shares cost?

Free to season book holders.

So if you buy an ST you get a free share in the company that owns the stadium and MP?

You'd need rather a lot of shares wouldn't you? I'd guess stadium and MP worth say £35m to 40m. How much is each share worth in this company ?

So if you buy an ST you get a free share in the company that owns the stadium and MP?

You'd need rather a lot of shares wouldn't you? I'd guess stadium and MP worth say £35m to 40m. How much is each share worth in this company ?

Nothing it can't be traded and the assets can never be realised. It's just an idea.

Nothing it can't be traded and the assets can never be realised. It's just an idea.

This board(or any other board) will not hand over these assets I.e. Stadium and MP free gratis believe me which seems to be what you're suggesting just because you buy a ST

This board(or any other board) will not hand over these assets I.e. Stadium and MP free gratis believe me which seems to be what you're suggesting just because you buy a ST

when the pressure reaches tipping point they most certainly will. Or they will go.

when the pressure reaches tipping point they most certainly will. Or they will go.

No chance. Absolutely no chance.

The only thing that will go is Rangers Football Club as we know it. It will cease to exist as Scotland's most successful professional football club and it would need to reform in the amateur or junior ranks.

I do not want to see that day. Never.

Hmmm. Story leaked in the hope supporters start buying their STs only for it to be pish?

After the false dawn of the leaked Christian Nerlinger story it would be good to think a lot of our supporters are starting to get wise to some of the nonsense coming from our Club's boardroom and their highly paid PR agents.