when the pressure reaches tipping point they most certainly will. Or they will go.

It's the same idea that's already been rejected in the form Ibrox 1972 Ltd.

If you think that Messrs Houston & Brown and 2,000 - 3,000 followers are going to put pressure on the Board, then I'm afraid your going to have a long wait.

"The ball is back with the board, we've made our feelings clear. I'd be very surprised if no discussions were held behind the scenes as a result of this march."

"We'll give the board a few days to contact us, then we'll have a re-focus to see where we are."

Never a truer word and all that.

If I was him I wouldn't be holding my breath.

It's the same idea that's already been rejected in the form Ibrox 1972 Ltd.

If you think that Messrs Houston & Brown and 2,000 - 3,000 followers are going to put pressure on the Board, then I'm afraid your going to have a long wait.

"The ball is back with the board, we've made our feelings clear. I'd be very surprised if no discussions were held behind the scenes as a result of this march."

"We'll give the board a few days to contact us, then we'll have a re-focus to see where we are."

Never a truer word and all that.

If I was him I wouldn't be holding my breath.

A 40% loss in season ticket sales surely puts pressure on the board.

The sooner more fans get on board the better then.

On board for what? To pressurize the board into that legally binding statement? Or make them leave the club ... in a bout of bowing to the will of the people and democracy?

A 40% loss in season ticket sales surely puts pressure on the board.

But a load of them say they will go game by game. Board banking on this being the case.

Oddly enough it is more likely that the element pissed off with the team performance on the park rather than the board haters could effect change as they are more likely to stay away in significant numbers!

After the false dawn of the leaked Christian Nerlinger story it would be good to think a lot of our supporters are starting to get wise to some of the nonsense coming from our Club's boardroom and their highly paid PR agents.

It would be good to think that but glancing at some of the other forums, the naivety is there in spades.