For sure the main reason fans haven't renewed is the board,well all the ones I have spoken to,yes they all say the football is crap,but as has already been said it's been crap for years.The board are keeping fans from renewing.

How anyone can pretend otherwise is beyond belief.

It wont just be ST's that are down , the game by game numbers will be down more than ever , I honestly expect crowds in the regions of low 30,000s week by week , the fact that there are also games on live tv even though its alba wont help , the fans IMHO are disenfranchised and totally fed up , and no pishy membership scheme is going to bring them back , add in Ally's brutal brand of football and its an explosive combination

30k tickets sold and less than 20 in the stadium. It could get laughable.

The football has been crap for years - for periods under Advocaat, Eck, PLG, Smith and Ally. At no point have season ticket or crowd numbers halved during these periods.

I think almost every club in Britain can say the same they have had poor showings for years except Arsenal on most occasions despite not winning.

But for us 9IAR was tremendous although in Europe bar 93 we was awful, not sure why WS changed it for that.

Under Advocaat we were very close to being a complete team in his first 2 years. Had he kept Laudrup and Mols didn't get injured I think we'd have see the best Rangers side in my life time. We probably did have the best side but I still enjoyed the 90s with Laudrup and Gazza better.

Eck came in and did OK with Advocaats team, but Eck seems to have that feel good factor when he first goes to a club then its pounding downhill from there and his last season was the worst Ive witnessed probably because I was still going to games around then and haven't been to a game under Ally. But to have a team with De Boer, Lovenkrands, Prso and Ferguson he under achieved.

Now PLG (awaits a 30 page thread) started to play an attractive game and had a long term vision which wasn't liked by Ferguson and Co. He didn't accumulate the most points but you could see what he was doing on the park with a brand of football similar to Rodgers at Liverpool who had a poor position year 1 but last year let the title 'Slip' (eh Gerrard :D ) Who knows what PLG would have done long term but he put together a vision that Ally should have done at the start of this journey working our way back up the leagues.

WS just knew how to win and win nicely against Celtic and ugly against the rest and that was enough.

Ally has just let it down to a new level and I still feel he should have brought better coaching staff with him and we could have seen a different team under Ally.

I think almost every club in Britain can say the same they have had poor showings for years except Arsenal on most occasions despite not winning.

But for us 9IAR was tremendous although in Europe bar 93 we was awful, not sure why WS changed it for that.

Under Advocaat we were very close to being a complete team in his first 2 years. Had he kept Laudrup and Mols didn't get injured I think we'd have see the best Rangers side in my life time. We probably did have the best side but I still enjoyed the 90s with Laudrup and Gazza better.

Eck came in and did OK with Advocaats team, but Eck seems to have that feel good factor when he first goes to a club then its pounding downhill from there and his last season was the worst Ive witnessed probably because I was still going to games around then and haven't been to a game under Ally.

Now PLG (awaits a 30 page thread) started to play an attractive game and had a long term vision which wasn't liked by Ferguson and Co. He didn't accumulate the most points but you could see what he was doing on the park with a brand of football similar to Rodgers at Liverpool who had a poor position year 1 but last year let the title 'Slip' (eh Gerrard :D ) Who knows what PLG would have done long term but he put together a vision that Ally should have done at the start of this journey working our way back up the leagues.

WS just knew how to win and win nicely against Celtic and ugly against the rest and that was enough.

Ally has just let it down to a new level and I still feel he should have brought better coaching staff with him and we could have seen a different team under Ally.

Can't argue with any of that. A succession of wasted opportunities.

We played nothing like Rodgers' Liverpool, and there were around 4 homes games and 2 away that I recall where we played attractive football (Hearts, Killie, Falkirk, Hibs and Motherwell and Livorno) but no more so than any other manager There were plenty of games where we were just poor. The players that he signed were in general not that great.

I didn't say we played like Liverpool, I meant you could see a footballing philosophy was being put in place and see what his ideas was. That went pair shaped when my baw didn't get to play his PlayStation in the afternoon.

The stand out game for me was against dundee utd, it was 2-2 going on 8-2 and was a great viewing.