mccoist stated that he "couldnt put his finger on It" when refering to his teams poor performances.

Let me help you Ally.

you continually favour the same players who continually under perform.

you have abandoned any notion of bringing through youth players into the first team squad.

The one player that has made it through (McLeod) is being played out of position hindering his development in favour of seasoned pros who bring nothing to the team.

You can drive a bus through your midfield.

you are tactically inept

you cannot see whats staring you in the face.

The last three years have been wasted. winning the league and getting us back to the SPFL was not your only remit. your job was to build a solid foundation for the club from a clean slate to carry us into the future. instead we are an absolute shambles.

Quite simply ally you have no credentials to be a football manager. I can take no positives from anything you do.

The fans anger is turning to hate and i fear the stands at ibrox will turn against you in the very near future. your loyalty to certain indivuals in the team will cost you dear and will ultimately lead to your downfall.

Sorry Ally, your just not up to the job.

Mohsni was a complete bomb scare, and considering we had 5 defenders on the pitch, Falkirk had far too many attempts at goal.

I've been skeptical about him since he arrived, but it's now becoming very very clear indeed that he's not good enough, not good enough by a long shot.

Those who have put their fondness for Ally as a club legend to one side have realised that he isn't the answer for Rangers in the dugout. Some worked it out a while ago and others are coming on board with every week that passes.

Rangers will still likely labour their way to promotion, though, so he may still be Rangers manager next season when we face Celtic and the rest of the top tier opposition.

What if Dave King takes over? The first thing he'll do is to publicly back Ally and tell us how no Rangers manager has had to face what McCoist has had to contend with.

Only Charles Green is likely to do what has to be done, and if he is ever in a position to sack McCoist, the club will be in a very bad place.

It is no wonder that Rangers fans are frustrated just now. Only a collapse this season will see the manager removed - but we can't afford to miss out on promotion.

No matter how we look at it, the situation is grim.

McCoist is not up to the job as Rangers manager.We can all see that. The issue is how to replace him or get him replaced.

The board do not seem willing to do that. They seem terrified to even breathe the wrong way in case it provokes a protest up and down Edmiston Drive from a few hundred souls.

He is not going anywhere anytime soon. It is a situation I am not much looking forward to.

McCoist is not up to the job as Rangers manager.We can all see that. The issue is how to replace him or get him replaced.

The board do not seem willing to do that. They seem terrified to even breathe the wrong way in case it provokes a protest up and down Edmiston Drive from a few hundred souls.

He is not going anywhere anytime soon. It is a situation I am not much looking forward to.

He just needs to bring in a few players and everything will be rosy. He has noted where he needs strenghthening.

He just needs to bring in a few players and everything will be rosy. He has noted where he needs strenghthening.

Don't disagree with that but has he identified the players he wants? Hopefully they're quality players and not ex-SPL Bosmans...

Will they be players we'd need to pay a fee for? Would they be loan signings?