Sadly enough, ICT couldn't sustain their run and lost at Partick,

I saw that and with us playing them on Tuesday night in the League Cup I thought I'd take a look at their form. Was quite surprised to see that although they lost 3 goals today, they hadn't conceded a single goal in their first 5 league games beforehand.

Hearts are in a situation that is rare for them - they are under pressure to win every game. This is the norm for us in domestic football. Today's result will be a big disappointment for Hearts - and much of the rest of Scottish football.

Derek McInnes - does anyone still want him?

Yes !

I think he is about as good a candidate as we could realistically attract/afford at present.

You could get sexier names but I'd rather go for someone who has experience, knows what Rangers are about but has very much got his own philosophy on the game.

Yes !

I think he is about as good a candidate as we could realistically attract/afford at present.

You could get sexier names but I'd rather go for someone who has experience, knows what Rangers are about but has very much got his own philosophy on the game.

Almost anyone we go for will have experience, but what is his football philosophy and do we really want to restrict the choice of next manager to people who know what Rangers are about?

We see this time after time - people keep selecting managers who once played for us or who are known to have a Rangers allegiance. I think our board needs people who know what the club is about, but I think we need a manager who can have us playing a style of football that the likes of Smith and McCoist - who know what Rangers are about - are not noted for.

Our next manager should have the team playing in a way that is satisfying, enjoyable and rewarding for paying punters. I'm not sure that McInnes fits the bill.

I hope we steer well clear.

Next week's ICT game is massive for Ally. Simply has to win it IMO

Awe I'm sure we will win but it's not going to mean Ally has all of a sudden become a football manager. That damage is done, right now we are simply playing out time.

Guys like Yogi can only every dream of having the kind of tools and resources that Ally has.