At least he doesn't use Tom Miller's nicknames for the players! :laugh:

What was Lafferty's again, The Ulster Giraffe or the like?

Sidenote, it is Barrie McKay and methinks he got a name already (which I can't remember right now). But we have Waldos and Bazzas and the like, which are not exactly highlights of yer fair tongue either.

It's not the praise which bothers me, it's the fucking 'y'! :D

Yes, I missed the real point you were making, as I said the other night; I'm not in the best of humour recently (for fairly obvious reasons that we won't dwell on), not helped this morning by Zappa's Operation Tango. :swear:

I agree with you completely it's a childish practice, why not call them by their first names even.

50 years ago I was usually referred to at school as Harry (which was actually my father's real name); I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.

Brahimy Hemdany

Good to see Hearts dropping something at Dumbarton too - didn't expect that :rfcbouncy:

Well, sady enough, bottom team Cowdenbeath came from behind at Easter Road to lead Hibs (who would have gone bottom), only to fall to a last gasp 94. minute winner by the home team. Why they played 96. mins is anyone's guess. Alas, both Edinburgh sides have come down to Earth now and you wonder what their supporters will be thinking about lower tier / Championship opposition now.

Sadly enough, ICT couldn't sustain their run and lost at Partick, while surprise team Hamilton Accies failed to win either, though they were actually leading the Arabs. From 7 points ahead to 3 with the Yahoos having one game in hand.

There's really very little between the Championship teams from 3rd to 8th, anyone can beat anyone.

We should be able to account for most of them quite easily now, albeit there is sure to be the odd slip along the way.

Very surprised to see Hearts falter at Dumbarton but we still have to get the better of our 4 games against them from a 0 for 1 start to be sure of going up as champions. 22nd of November at Tynecastle will be critical.