a smart man is Ashley if he can get the naming rights for a pound think of what we could have with his millions

I think Ashely is thinking more along the lines of what he could do with our millions (net).

Funnily enough, it's my eldest daughter's 7th birthday today and she's having a wee party in a couple of hours.

I doubt I'll need to step in there as much as I have on this forum recently for childish behaviour. Name-calling, running to the adults, and gossiping. No, it's not the bairn's party but infantile people in our support absolutely desperate to drag us down to their level.

I'm now going to edit a few posts - if your post is edited, consider yourself warned. Now either act like adults or post on forums that do resemble kids parties as we don't want you here.

The day all fans get together to demand what's best for rangers will be the greatest in our history. But it will only be the start of our recovery. B

I'm 56 now, I know this won't happen in my lifetime