ST holders usually do, this is a game against them, they are the enemy.

Just don't believe some of our support.

Sorry compo but a game like this needs everybody to pull together.

I would take a win here before promotion.

I wouldn't.

Promotion is vital.

A win against Celtic in this game isn't.

To me it is. :)

Apart for my own reasons, we are bad enough for it to get embarrassing.

Rangers is diminishing in status season by season while we participate in the lower divisions. The longer we are out of the top division, the more we will diminish as a club.

The idea that we should have another season at this level is too horrific to contemplate. Our history already has a black mark against it, but failure to get out of the second division would be our biggest onfield failing in 142 years of history.

A 3-0 defeat against Celtic wouldn't be nice, but we could live with it. Failure to be promoted though - that would be intolerable.

Rangers is diminishing in status season by season while we participate in the lower divisions. The longer we are out of the top division, the more we will diminish as a club.

The idea that we should have another season at this level is too horrific to contemplate. Our history already has a black mark against it, but failure to get out of the second division would be our biggest onfield failing in 142 years of history.

A 3-0 defeat against Celtic wouldn't be nice, but we could live with it. Failure to be promoted though - that would be intolerable.

To get rid of the present owners I would be happy to spend as long as it takes in the Championship.

We will never be the Rangers I know and love as long as these people are in control.

To get rid of the present owners I would be happy to spend as long as it takes in the Championship.

We will never be the Rangers I know and love as long as these people are in control.

Beating Celtic is not going to get rid of the current owners, and being in the lower divisions indefinitely will guarantee that Rangers will never again be the Rangers you know.

You'd think he was describing a Middle Eastern conflict rather than a football match the way he was going on.

talks as if RvC is the only derby match in the world and that only OF fans would build a derby match up moving towards the match day. Cosgrove needs to get out more into the wider world to recognise that Man U/City fans have been winding each other up for months, with some, undoubtedly, nasty comments about various things.

Why not advertise the positives......

Beating Celtic is not going to get rid of the current owners, and being in the lower divisions indefinitely will guarantee that Rangers will never again be the Rangers you know.

Beating timmy has nothing to do with the current owners, it's for me and mine.

How would you know about the Rangers I know.

Too many supporters nowadays telling others what is right and wrong.