Good to see that many are questioning this so called article, a mish mash from times gone by, the quotes are lifted from the King article of two years ago. A press beside itself with the knowledge that they were complicit in facilitating the agendas of the clubs enemies, they see the inevitability of their role being exposed, their futile attempts to further delay the just outcome of all the club has been subjected to is coming home to roost with our denigrators, all of them.

:smokin::tu:

Wait a minute :eek2:

So are you saying that this was all a 'cunning plan' devised by a 'cabal', from Reid to Fullerton (Celtic-Minded) to take out or seriously 'wound' their arch-enemy on their quest for World (or SPL) Domination ?

Tell me you don't believe anything along those lines, please Rab :confused:

No, it was of course our own fault. Only we are to blame, no-one else. We should have done the only honourable and fall onto our swords and rid the world of Rangers FC and its support for good. Oh wait ...

No, it was of course our own fault. Only we are to blame, no-one else. We should have done the only honourable and fall onto our swords and rid the world of Rangers FC and its support for good. Oh wait ...

Are you on the spacecake aswell DB :eek2:

I fail to see what relevance your post has to mine, that you quote above in post#32.

What is it about his hypothesis that you find so laughable? Do you think that a couple of 'celtic-minded' people, given the chance, wouldn't take it?

All evidence and reason points elsewhere.

The Celtic-Minded 'cabal' are organised and do 'things' , but not this.

This served more to deflect from reallity.

What is it about his hypothesis that you find so laughable? Do you think that a couple of 'celtic-minded' people, given the chance, wouldn't take it?

This is an interesting point because there's still a LOT of the obsessed ones out there taking action that appears to be above and beyond reaction and more in the realm of repeated proactive attacks.

The type I'm talking about not only discuss Rangers every single day, but spend their lives investigating us, using every minute of their spare time to look under rocks for a shred of evidence that could see our history severed, titles stripped or harm our Club in other ways.

They are actively (at this very moment and for several months now) pursuing a new line of attack involving certain EBTs they claim weren't disclosed during the previous SPL legal case regarding title stripping, writing letters to 'certain' law firms, the SFA, SPFL and god knows what else.

These aren't just your average bead and sabre-rattling Rangers hating nutters. These people are obsessed and on a crusade.

All evidence and reason points elsewhere.

The Celtic-Minded 'cabal' are organised and do 'things' , but not this.

This served more to deflect from reallity.

Putting 'reason' to one side, since there are few things on earth as unreasonable as people, what evidence is there to disprove what Rab claims?

This is an interesting point because there's still a LOT of the obsessed ones out there taking action that appears to be above and beyond reaction and more in the realm of repeated proactive attacks.

The type I'm talking about not only discuss Rangers every single day, but spend their lives investigating us, using every minute of their spare time to look under rocks for a shred of evidence that could see our history severed, titles stripped or harm our Club in other ways.

They are actively (at this very moment and for several months now) pursuing a new line of attack involving certain EBTs they claim weren't disclosed during the previous SPL legal case regarding title stripping, writing letters to 'certain' law firms, the SFA, SPFL and god knows what else.

These aren't just your average bead and sabre-rattling Rangers hating nutters. These people are obsessed and on a crusade.

I've said before and I'll say again; the difference between Rangers and Celtic fans is not the pond life that both clubs attract, it is how far up the evolutionary scale that pond life mentality reaches.

I personally know professional 'celtic-minded' men, in some of societies most responsible jobs and one multi-millionaire who heads a transnational company, whose hatred of Rangers and their supporters is all consuming and who would, if given the chance, try to put us out of existance without batting an eye.