Putting 'reason' to one side, since there are few things on earth as unreasonable as people, what evidence is there to disprove what Rab claims?

To begin with, the evidence that has been investigated by BDO and the Police has pointed elsewhere (or are they Celtic supporters aswell ?).

Follow the Money...........

with respect, you're not answering my question. *What* evidence is there which disproves Rab's claim?

He would need to state with some detail what his claim was and given the 'far-fetched' nature of it, then the onus would be on him to provide accompanying evidence.

I've said before and I'll say again; the difference between Rangers and Celtic fans is not the pond life that both clubs attract, it is how far up the evolutionary scale that pond life mentality reaches.

I personally know professional 'celtic-minded' men, in some of societies most responsible jobs and one multi-millionaire who heads a transnational company, whose hatred of Rangers and their supporters is all consuming and who would, if given the chance, try to put us out of existance without batting an eye.

If you gave me a button that I could press to eliminate them from existence, I'd press it. Then again, I would do the same for huge swathes of the human infestation on this once beautiful speck of space dust.....perhaps I'm just a grumpy old sod.

Well Kane and Fullerton had nothing to do with the rangers account for a start.

this is from Blue Knights facebook

make of it what you will

When Lloyds Bank, of whom Manus Joseph J Fullerton was the Director of Corporate and Commercial Banking in Scotland, took over the Halifax Bank of Scotland in January 2009 ,they inherited the Murray Group debt, along with the Rangers account.

Those two accounts surely fell into the remit of the man who at the time was the Director of Corporate and Commercial Banking for Lloyds Bank in Scotland.

That man was founding Celtic Trust board member, Manus Joseph J Fullerton.

He had been due to retire on his 60th birthday on 11th April 2009, but an article in the Herald reported that he was staying on to help Lloyds with the integration with the Halifax Bank of Scotland.

Something which flies in the face of the Lloyds Bank letter from Ms McDermott which insisted that Manus Joseph J Fullerton had no involvement with the Halifax Bank of Scotland.

Ms McDermott also says that Manus Joseph J Fullerton retired in 2009. She does not say when.

But we know that in August of 2009 he accepted a prize from the National Business Awards and in an article on the UKNet Guide he was still being described as the Lloyds Scotland Director of Business and Corporate Banking.

Therefore, for at least eight months, possibly longer, for Lloyds Bank seem reluctant to reveal the actual date of his retirement, Manus Joseph J Fullerton’s job description placed him firmly at the centre of control over the accounts and debts of the Murray Group and Rangers.

These are the facts of the matter.

He would need to state with some detail what his claim was and given the 'far-fetched' nature of it, then the onus would be on him to provide accompanying evidence.

I don't follow that logic, mate. You're in effect calling him a nutter for believing in an anti-Rangers conspiracy, but you're not backing that up with any evidence to the contrary.

I don't really see where it's his job to back up the claims he makes. If the claims are ludicrous and paranoid, they should be easy enough to disprove - and then we can all enjoy a rollicking good laugh at Rab's expense.

However, until they are exposed as paranoid nonsense, I think it would do no harm to keep an open mind.