Perhaps LBG did do an investigation into where the cash had come from. I'm not sure that it would have triggered any money laundering alarms if they had.

don't you think they'd an obligation to see where this money came from as it was effectively clearing a bankdebt?

don't you think they'd an obligation to see where this money came from as it was effectively clearing a bankdebt?

I'm not up to speed with money laundering regulations at that level, but perhaps they did as I said in my post above.

Let's say they did find out. What would you have expected them to do with the information? I doubt that they would have done anything with it or that it would have effected the transaction in any way.

so they found out it was from ticketus and it wasn't money laundered.

but let's not forget whyte and his lawyer have been arrested because they lied about where it came from.