The board(S.P.I.V.S.) have total control over everything,why does the board not sack Ally?

They will need to now IMO but it will mean he gets possibly put on gardening leave and a replacement brought in on a much reduced salary. He's a clever wee man alright is our Ally. Resigning looks like he needs to get a years salary regardless of whether he stays or goes knowing we don't want him and he doesn't want to be there. Something has to give.

You have constantly been shown to be talking out of your arse.

Nowt changes.

I believe too many fans are being distracted by poor performances and results,as bad as they are, opposed to where we are heading as a club,where are we going as a club?,is admin2 just around the corner?,what business structure is in place for our continued recovery?.

Good luck in getting an answer to that question. That particular poster has ducked it on numerous occasions in the past.

Have you finally accepted the dud in the dugout has to go? Has your attention finally been taken away from attacking the board and focusing on the shambles on the pitch like myself and SC have been saying for long enough now?

i think some people need to realise we require 8 to 14 million quid worth of cuts.

replacing ally is a must but lets not pretend that that will do anything other than make us second best if we are lucky.

Some people also need to realise that we are not as big as they think we are. We are not big enough and do not make enough money to compete with Celtic, looking at both clubs accounts, that is just a fact. You can moan on here about demanding this and that and expecting to be 1st place but it's simply unrealistic and no amount of Dave Kings rand will change that either. We are years off even thinking about competing with Celtic. Years, at least. They have everything in place, we have nothing, absolutely nothing.

As for 2nd place in this league, right now, to expect 1st place is also as unrealistic should we go 12 behind tmrw, the league will be all but done and out of our hands.

Both scenarios are simply a case of the damage already being done.

The board(S.P.I.V.S.) have total control over everything,why does the board not sack Ally?

The club cannot afford it. Ashleys loan runs out in a matter of weeks and you want us to use the money to pay this Rangers man and his pals who are also Rangers men off now so we run out quicker? Is this what you want?

Some people also need to realise that we are not as big as they think we are. We are not big enough and do not make enough money to compete with Celtic, looking at both clubs accounts, that is just a fact. You can moan on here about demanding this and that and expecting to be 1st place but it's simply unrealistic and no amount of Dave Kings rand will change that either. We are years off even thinking about competing with Celtic. Years, at least. They have everything in place, we have nothing, absolutely nothing.

As for 2nd place in this league, right now, to expect 1st place is also as unrealistic should we go 12 behind tmrw, the league will be all but done and out of our hands.

Both scenarios are simply a case of the damage already being done.

we could be though we have been for a long long time.

They will need to now IMO but it will mean he gets possibly put on gardening leave and a replacement brought in on a much reduced salary. He's a clever wee man alright is our Ally. Resigning looks like he needs to get a years salary regardless of whether he stays or goes knowing we don't want him and he doesn't want to be there. Something has to give.

Well why don't they?,did Ally demand his salary?,of course he is on way too much,but that is typical of this boards'(S.P.I.V.S)way of working,every contract that has been agreed is OTT,is that the managers fault as well?.The sooner these parasites are out of this club the better,and a proper board would have not given Ally his OTT salary,and probably would have sacked him.

You have constantly been shown to be talking out of your arse.

Nowt changes.

Is that ur best response? Too focused on the board. Just like Graham,Houstoun and Dingwall. As I said earlier I hope tonight was a long overdue wake up call. McCoist has to go first and foremost

I believe too many fans are being distracted by poor performances and results,as bad as they are, opposed to where we are heading as a club,where are we going as a club?,is admin2 just around the corner?,what business structure is in place for our continued recovery?.

Jesus Christ. Je-sus Christ.

Have you finally accepted the dud in the dugout has to go? Has your attention finally been taken away from attacking the board and focusing on the shambles on the pitch like myself and SC have been saying for long enough now?

You really don't have a clue, Rab.

Find a post of mine where I say that McCoist is the man for the job. Just one will do.