My point is it wasn't Ally that gave himself the contract,and if he is due money then he should get it.

PLG was due money and refused it. A man with absolutely no feeling for or affiliation of this club. Ally is showing himself up here for the type of man he is. And it's not a nice one. And folk called the likes of Lafferty, Whittaker and Naismtih traitors for actually doing us a favour and saving us millions!

But you see, it's not his beer, it's the beer of those above him.....and you were most vocal against those who stopped buying 'beer' from Green, Easdale and co.

Don't you find that to be rather, how should we say, inconsistent?

Not at all, in fact i find it completely separate and different in just about every way.

jose won't get us up if we go bust this month.

There wouldn't be a danger of going bust if the stadium was rocking full right behind a manager and team they could buy into and believe in. Ally and his disgusting brand of non-football have caused this wee crisis we now face.

So will we all just forget about the football side of things and join you(and the usual suspects no doubt) and get DK & co into power and everything will solve itself magically.

The football side needs to be correct from the youth level right up to the first team. It is an utter shambles and much of that needs to be attributed to Ally McCoist and his coaches and back room staff.

There you go again, Rab. Life must be so simple in that dichotomous world that you reside in.

When you are searching for that McCoist post of mine, dig out one where I am gagging to see Dave King at the helm. Just one will do.

There wouldn't be a danger of going bust if the stadium was rocking full right behind a manager and team they could buy into and believe in. Ally and his disgusting brand of non-football have caused this wee crisis we now face.

we have no idea how much of it is board related. but the non renewals can largely be blamed on the board. the season ticket holders not going now probably ally. so 50/50 seems right.

i was there at the last game of last season as the easdales were booed. you know fine well bringing in a new manager will not fill ibrox. nor will it stop us going bust. it would simply reduce this seasons deficit to 8 million again instead of 14 probably.