people need to look up ambition.

ambition

amˈbɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

noun: ambition; plural noun: ambitions

a strong desire to do or achieve something.

"her ambition was to become a pilot"

synonyms: aspiration, intention, goal, aim, objective, object, purpose, intent, plan, scheme, mission, calling, vocation, desire, wish, design, target, end, dream, hope

"her ambition was to become a model"

desire and determination to achieve success.

"young men and women with ambition"

synonyms: drive, determination, desire, enterprise, initiative, eagerness, motivation, enthusiasm, zeal, commitment, a sense of purpose, longing, yearning, hankering;

informalget-up-and-go

Have a look at realistic while you're there, Susie.

You must me having a laugh.

He did say ambition. The SFL1 and Challenge Cup should go without saying. The other 2 trophies we should be the second favourites to win.

If we can't even dream of domestic success in Scotland then what is the point. This isn't Jose Mourinho taking Porto to victory in the CL.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Change the manager and players, but the club will still be destroyed by the S.P.I.V.S................!

You see this is where you get it all a bitty fucked up. If we had had a good manager powering us up though the leagues, playing good footy , building a team and a "football" club, the crowds would be pouring in, st's out the door and very few would give a shit about the ****s.. albeit rightly or wrongly. It's my opinion that its the football thats really keeping the bulk of fans away. It makes a decision to "boycott" quite easy when you have no desire to watch the pish anyway.you say onone hand ally is not the man for the job but on the other you have blind loyalty that appears to suggest he is untouchable. Thats what ally is feeding off and takes as his justification for hanging on to the bitter end. Try this to replace the comment i qoted you on...

You could change the ****s, keep the same manager and he will still destroy our football team....