if Ashley and cronies employed a respectable management team and we started playing an improved brand of football, playing more youngsters, suddenly an attractive brand of creative, on pitch footie, lost some of the current crap squad, results change, but still the same upstairs board, would fans return, would we start to change opinions, ie is it more about football style and results and starting team or is it the board?

I notice that a string of positive results for Newcastle and there is less clamour on Tyneside, which would, I am reasonably sure, be the same for our fans.

Rangers have played pish football for years, but you need to go back thirty years to see a mass exodus of fans on this scale. It isn't all about the boardroom side of things, but it needs to be sorted before the rest of the club can be improved.

Rangers have played pish football for years, but you need to go back thirty years to see a mass exodus of fans on this scale. It isn't all about the boardroom side of things, but it needs to be sorted before the rest of the club can be improved.

the killer for me was that we/McCoist had an incredible chance at the beginning of this upwards journey to completely rebrand our footballing philosophy across the club, but it was not taken and we are where we are now because of that lack of ambition, footballing awareness and coaching capability.

Edited by MikeN63

at the moment our ambitions are small; to survive and make it to the Premiership, but that isn't going to happen with McCoist but we make it to the end of the season with the current board.

Neither are certain to happen.

Where is the finance coming from to see us to season end?

the killer for me was that we/McCoist had an incredible chance at the beginning of this upwards journey to completely rebrand our footballing philosophy across the club, but it was not taken and we are where we are now because of that lack of ambition, footballing awareness and coaching capability.

Perhaps, but the crowds back then were still massive in comparison to the present day. If the Charles Green bullshit hadn't been lapped up by a gullible support, today's crises would have happened back then.