we are far more likely to get the right replacement with 16 million in the bank than -3.

you don't have to be a genius to know that.

That's one of my big fears about DK. He will fill the place with has beens like McCoist and Paul Murray.We need to move away from this 'rangers men' stuff and appoint the best people for the jobs be they 'rangers men' or not.

Start with the managers job. Advertise it and go thro' an interview process with the best applicants. Much better than simply giving it to someone because they were in the right place at the right time.

That's one of my big fears about DK. He will fill the place with has beens like McCoist and Paul Murray.We need to move away from this 'rangers men' stuff and appoint the best people for the jobs be they 'rangers men' or not.

Start with the managers job. Advertise it and go thro' an interview process with the best applicants. Much better than simply giving it to someone because they were in the right place at the right time.

can't disagree with that. can't see what it has to do with dave king mind you.

we do however need to be owned by people who want the best for rangers and that almost certainly means fans. certainly not ****s and hedge funds.

we have no idea how much of it is board related. but the non renewals can largely be blamed on the board. the season ticket holders not going now probably ally. so 50/50 seems right.

i was there at the last game of last season as the easdales were booed. you know fine well bringing in a new manager will not fill ibrox. nor will it stop us going bust. it would simply reduce this seasons deficit to 8 million again instead of 14 probably.

50/50 is your guess. My guess is far more don't go because of the football, with them being football fans. Most fans on the street don't have a clue about board activities. Many are using the board as an excuse too because they don't want to blame Ally.

The Sleazedales are scumbags, they are 2, better watch what i am saying here as i don't want banned for bad mouthing anyone, idiots out of their depth within our club and they do need removed.

All depends who the manager is. The right man could very well fill the ground.

can't disagree with that. can't see what it has to do with dave king mind you.

we do however need to be owned by people who want the best for rangers and that almost certainly means fans. certainly not ****s and hedge funds.

Imagining our lot with the keys to Ibrox is a horrifying thought. We couldn't run a bath!

Not my heroes. they want him gone but his onerous contract is preventing them from doing so

can't see one jot of evidence for that. if they did they would go out and source the money to sack him or at very least would have stopped renewing his contract daily long ago.

they wanted him 21 minutes ago. i doubt they have changed their minds since then.

50/50 is your guess. My guess is far more don't go because of the football, with them being football fans. Most fans on the street don't have a clue about board activities. Many are using the board as an excuse too because they don't want to blame Ally.

The Sleazedales are scumbags, they are 2, better watch what i am saying here as i don't want banned for bad mouthing anyone, idiots out of their depth within our club and they do need removed.

All depends who the manager is. The right man could very well fill the ground.

and i don't go because of the board see 50/50

can't see one jot of evidence for that. if they did they would go out and source the money to sack him or at very least would have stopped renewing his contract daily long ago.

they wanted him 21 minutes ago. i doubt they have changed their minds since then.

Could this be what happened yesterday - they gave him his notice?