Starting 'a new club' discussion from the AGM thread

I want Rangers to be fan-owned. That's why I support the RST, its BuyRangers scheme and its merchandising initiatives.

I saw this nightmare coming years ago and it pains me to have watched it unfold while people bang on about loyalty. Would you be loyal to Rangers no matter who owned it? The test of loyalty is to do the right thing rather than continuing to tolerate mediocrity and a lack of integrity.

It is not healthy to financially prop up dubious ownership. Many thousands will stay away from Rangers until it is cleansed. A new club will give them a focal point until the original either fixes or folds.

We all want Rangers to flourish but our negligence has brought us, inevitably, to this.

People will not be taken for mugs - and that's what this Rangers board appears to think that we are.

Loyal to Rangers yes. Loyal to it's owners no.

Would I risk the very existence of the Club to rid it of the s***s who are steadily killing it anyway? Probably. Start by boycotting a single match and if the Board don't engage properly after that, keep doing it.

But starting a new Club, while the current one is still here, is a step too far for me.

Would I risk the very existence of the Club to rid it of the s***s who are steadily killing it anyway? Probably. Start by boycotting a single match and if the Board don't engage properly after that, keep doing it.

But starting a new Club, while the current one is still here, is a step too far for me.

If you haven't done it so far, what the devil would it take to push you over the edge?

We have already lost a large number of fans and more will follow them. Give them a new project to buy into and some will sign up. It's either that or they will be lost for good if this nonsense continues.

If a new club came along, those behind it would still be Rangers fans and they'll continue to support groups like the RST and its investment in Rangers because fan ownership is the only cure for this, but they'd actively back a new-born club before funding an established club whose integrity was severely in doubt.

My priority is to see Rangers healthy again, but it may not happen in the foreseeable future. A new club, if nothing else, would send out a message, but it is extremely regrettable that it has come to this.

We have already lost a large number of fans and more will follow them. Give them a new project to buy into and some will sign up. It's either that or they will be lost for good if this nonsense continues.

If a new club came along, those behind it would still be Rangers fans and they'll continue to support groups like the RST and its investment in Rangers because fan ownership is the only cure for this, but they'd actively back a new-born club before funding an established club whose integrity was severely in doubt.

My priority is to see Rangers healthy again, but it may not happen in the foreseeable future. A new club, if nothing else, would send out a message, but it is extremely regrettable that it has come to this.

A new Club would be the ultimate divisive issue and merely weaken efforts to cleanse Rangers IMO.