Starting 'a new club' discussion from the AGM thread

MCR were selling to Green, no matter what. They are up to their necks in this.

At the start of administration there were four bidders: Bill Ng, Bill Miller, Kennedy and TBK. Kennedy's bid got thrown out for being too low, TBK didnt have sufficient funding and Ng withdrew. Miller got preferred bidder status but got cold feet(no doubt the Yankee go home nonsense from FF didn't help).

Green's consortium came in with offers of £8.5m if the CVA got approved & £5.5m for newco. McColl co appeared at the eleventh hour trying to hijack proceedings. One might ask why they waited so late in the day to bid. The rest is history as Green's consortium won.

Were Kennedy and MCColl serious bidders? Not in my book. The messiah DK of course had SARS issues in SA so couldnt bid at that time.

At the start of administration there were four bidders: Bill Ng, Bill Miller, Kennedy and TBK. Kennedy's bid got thrown out for being too low, TBK didnt have sufficient funding and Ng withdrew. Miller got preferred bidder status but got cold feet(no doubt the Yankee go home nonsense from FF didn't help).

Green's consortium came in with offers of £8.5m if the CVA got approved & £5.5m for newco. McColl co appeared at the eleventh hour trying to hijack proceedings. One might ask why they waited so late in the day to bid. The rest is history as Green's consortium won.

Were Kennedy and MCColl serious bidders? Not in my book. The messiah DK of course had SARS issues in SA so couldnt bid at that time.

you are astute as ever.

Good grief mate, do you ever quit??

FFS change the record!!!!

During administration/liquidation McColl and Kennedy could easily have got Rangers had the put in reputable bids at the right time.They didnt.

As for the messiah DK I'll let people mind their own minds up. I know I certainly have

You do realize that D&P are under investigation for the part they played in the Rangers administration right Rab ? How about you let the chips fall in that particular incident before assuming that they didn't put in reputable bids.

Yeahhhh! We are home and hosed now.

RAB says so!!

If this is all so, and factual, why would D&P be under investigation ?

You do realize that D&P are under investigation for the part they played in the Rangers administration right Rab ? How about you let the chips fall in that particular incident before assuming that they didn't put in reputable bids.

D&P are under investigation for their dealings with Whyte not Green.

My guess has always been Whyte wanted his own administrators so as he could get Rangers back post admin debt free but that was never going to happen after they found out what he'd been up to. I suspect the fraud charges lead to the acquisition and running of Rangers up to & including administration

D&P are under investigation for their dealings with Whyte not Green.

My guess has always been Whyte wanted his own administrators so as he could get Rangers back post admin debt free but that was never going to happen after they found out what he'd been up to. I suspect the fraud charges lead to the acquisition and running of Rangers up to & including administration

and you think clark and whitehouse turned honest at that point.

your not that daft so what are you up to?