Do explain then. Bear in mind I appreciate the entire club needs overhauled. Having a corrupt/inept board(s) doesn't mean we should be happy to have a useless management team though.

The board are the ones who do the hiring and firing. If they are corrupt/inept, you will get what you see on the pitch. Nobody is asking you to be happy about it. I will bow out now as this is obviously pointless.

He didnt have to take it. His Contract is for assistant manager, he cannot be forced to be manager, especially when he was told his mate Durrant was being demoted and he was basically being left on his own, and not just for one match but for the rest of the season. He should have told them to bring in a new manager if they wanted McCoist to stop taking the team as that was not his job.

Durrant has done nothing to merit remaining at the club, never mind staying with the first team. Durrant should be booted out as well.

Worst thing that could have happened was this 'coaching' team being 'mentored' by the dinosaur Smith. They copied too many of his bad habits.

Durrant has done nothing to merit remaining at the club, never mind staying with the first team. Durrant should be booted out as well.

Worst thing that could have happened was this 'coaching' team being 'mentored' by the dinosaur Smith. They copied too many of his bad habits.

Agree with this though Durrant has been demoted to u20's. I don't hold out much hope for them.

And Durrant ' s contribution in the past few years has been what exactly ??? Waste of a wage.

I'd would say his contribution has been trying his very best for Rangers, exactly. That it hasn't been good enough is beyond debate. But to go from that point to 'waste of a wage' and 'should be booted out' is not just a step too far for me, but a whole day's walk.

Kenny never wanted to be a manager and dislikes talking to the press. It's not his fault he's been given this.

It is entirely his fault, he took it. He should have walked but that is another story. At least him and Durrant have one thing in common - hugely embarrassing defeats in their one and only game in charge.

Utter shit from day 1 but they did get the hump in the challenge cup as a threesome, 3 times.