I've not read anyone suggesting we should limit our players or coaches to Rangers supporters, no one at all, that part of your post is a complete strawman. Being owned and run by people with an emotional connection to the club doesn't seem to have hindered Bayern or Barcelona or Real Madrid.

I think we should always remember the caveat placed on 'Rangers Men' is not just any Rangers Man. Park and Letham have strong business backgrounds, King does too, but he also has baggage that concerns some. If for example someone was suggesting that I should take control of Rangers simply because I'm a 'Rangers Man' then that should rightly be derided, Mr Sarver is clearly better qualified than me, but when comparing him to the '3 bears' or King then it's far less cut and dried, indeed on balance the people who understand the club, the support and indeed the sport seem more preferable.

Agreed. Hence my point about Brian Kennedy. People trust this Hibs man because he is genuine in his concern for our Club. I've yet to hear - "get him to f#ck. He's not a Rangers man" from one single person.

Some 'hope' for the weekend would be nice. Can you feel it in your blood?

One thing is that, right now, we have far more hope in the direction of the Club than we have in the past few years. We have been so used to bad news regarding the Club that the past week or so has been almost refreshing. More good news ? Is that even possible for us ? Would be nice.

Some 'hope' for the weekend would be nice. Can you feel it in your blood?

I do - my senses are tingling. Just got a feeling something is coming out tonight. Not sure who from, but something is happening according to my sixth sense !

Edited by MoodyBlue

Agreed. Hence my point about Brian Kennedy. People trust this Hibs man because he is genuine in his concern for our Club. I've yet to hear - "get him to f#ck. He's not a Rangers man" from one single person.

A lot of the trust for Kennedy is due to a Rangers man (Souness) vouching for him.

A lot of the trust for Kennedy is due to a Rangers man (Souness) vouching for him.

Although does the same go for Davie Robertson vouching for Sarver come into the same category? Maybe not given that his heart is in Aberdeen, so maybe I've answered my own question.