King essentially f*cked up nigh any deals with this lot before - whether or not they actually ever thought dealing with him - not least because he went in there hostile and/or via the media. If he cocks this up again because of attacking those he is supposed to deal with, well ...

Why would one not be hostile to such people?

SoS advice for Sandy easdale

So Sandy Easdale is now admitting privately that he backed the wrong horse in Ashley, He now has had the rug pulled from him in the corridors of power since Llambias came in and wishes he had back Kennedy loan. I would doubt he has been brave enough to tell anyone out loud, so I have just done it for him.

He once walked about as if he owned the place but has been rudely reminded of his true place and rightly so.

I have spoke to Sandy on numerous occasions and I am actually verging on having sympathy for him but not due to the ramblings of his PR man Jack Irvine but because I know he was dealt a dud deal by Charlie Green, you are not ever going to win out this deal Sandy so you will need to cut your loses at some time and now may be as good a time as any, your brother James has tippled to this before you.

You must surely realise that your PR man will never win you the battle with the true fans and even his sympathetic homes on an ever decreasing number of online places are starting to wisen up to a man who slated the greatest ever Ranger and every passing day even those who staunchly defended you are being turned against you by Jacks ever more ridiculous ramblings.

Take a wee bit of advise form someone who has his finger on the pulse and not working for his next invoice, your brother is right, times up, it will not get easier as time goes on. Take what you can, get your head down and leave the building as those who are not happy are becoming less happy every time Jack puts out another ill advised piece of nonsense about you.

Jack Irvine is the only winner in this as he charges you win lose or draw, ask yourself, does he actually care about anything else? You have my number, call me, its good to talk

Craig

Easdale were bluepitch and margarita on the board

they could have voted their 6% for the King investment but didn't

it would have made little difference to the final vote.

It's been said on here that they've cost us millions

but they've made nothing from us as far as I can see

they'll likely lose money on their shares

they've put up half million to keep us going...........

The bottom line for me is that the Easdales are toxic just like their wee PR man Jack.

They were brought to the table by the Charles Green dog & pony show, given directorships and blazers with very minimal investment into the Club, but put in place anyway and supposedly promised GreenCo shares, presumably for the specific purpose of being front men/placemen for the whole GreenCo/BPH/Margarita shareholding block, hence why they were given such a large number of proxy voting rights.

We have absolutely no idea what sort of deals they did with GreenCo and their investors/associates in order to be appointed their positions and power at our Club, but it's a pretty safe bet to assume that deals were struck and promises are still being kept.

We should try not to lose sight of or forget the facts, so let's have a wee recap...

GreenCo bring BPH/Margarita and other so-called 'investors' to the table from day 1, including Mike Ashley.

GreenCo immediately gift Mike Ashley's company an absolutely ridiculous retail and merchandising contract which is about as far from being good for Rangers commercially as possible. That's not even counting giving Ashley the Ibrox naming rights for a quid and god knows what else.

GreenCo then go all out with moonbeams & downright bullshit to sell the IPO to fans and investors. They bring in circa £22 million from the IPO, but squander virtually all of it inside 10 months, including a mysterious £6m+ in IPO costs with only about £2m of the 'costs' actually ever being itemised in the company accounts, leaving at least £4m, but perhaps a lot more, essentially unaccounted for other than being named as 'one-off costs'.

Shortly after the IPO GreenCo & their associates/'investors' (or was it 'paymasters'?) then bring in the Easdales in what appears to have been a plan designed so that Green could exit stage left ASAP with as much money and shares as possible in as short a time frame as possible, leaving their new placemen (or patsies as Craig put it) sitting in the Ibrox boardroom to look after their interests and the interests of their associates.

The Easdales then quickly proceeded with the help of Jack Irvine (who now all of a sudden worked for them and not GreenCo - allegedly) and his legal eagle pals who also assisted GreenCo and Whyte before them, to start intimidating disgruntled Rangers fans who dared to speak out against them on various Gers sites online via threats of legal action.

Included in an embarrassing series of events with the Easdales and their legal threats to fans and fan sites was a so-called Club statement about the alleged book-fiddling liar Stockbridge being intimidated himself, but more importantly, the same statement included a notice that the 'Club' had informed the police about a meeting taking place at the Louden regarding a fan protest.

Do I need to even continue and go into details of how they have specifically done their utmost to keep out the wealthy Rangers men with the Club's best interests at heart?

Edited by Zappa

The bottom line for me is that the Easdales are toxic just like their wee PR man Jack.

They were brought to the table by the Charles Green dog & pony show, given directorships and blazers with very minimal investment into the Club, but put in place anyway and supposedly promised GreenCo shares, presumably for the specific purpose of being front men/placemen for the whole GreenCo/BPH/Margarita shareholding block, hence why they were given such a large number of proxy voting rights.

We have absolutely no idea what sort of deals they did with GreenCo and their investors/associates in order to be appointed their positions and power at our Club, but it's a pretty safe bet to assume that deals were struck and promises are still being kept.

We should try not to lose sight of or forget the facts, so let's have a wee recap...

GreenCo bring BPH/Margarita and other so-called 'investors' to the table from day 1, including Mike Ashley.

GreenCo immediately gift Mike Ashley's company an absolutely ridiculous retail and merchandising contract which is about as far from being good for Rangers commercially as possible. That's not even counting giving Ashley the Ibrox naming rights for a quid and god knows what else.

GreenCo then go all out with moonbeams & downright bullshit to sell the IPO to fans and investors. They bring in circa £22 million from the IPO, but squander virtually all of it inside 10 months, including a mysterious £6m+ in IPO costs with only about £2m of the 'costs' actually ever being itemised in the company accounts, leaving at least £4m, but perhaps a lot more, essentially unaccounted for other than being named as 'one-off costs'.

Shortly after the IPO GreenCo & their associates/'investors' (or was it 'paymasters'?) then bring in the Easdales in what appears to have been a plan designed so that Green could exit stage left ASAP with as much money and shares as possible in as short a time frame as possible, leaving their new placemen (or patsies as Craig put it) sitting in the Ibrox boardroom to look after their interests and the interests of their associates.

The Easdales then quickly proceeded with the help of Jack Irvine (who now all of a sudden worked for them and not GreenCo - allegedly) and his legal eagle pals who also assisted GreenCo and Whyte before them, to start intimidating disgruntled Rangers fans who dared to speak out against them on various Gers sites online via threats of legal action.

Included in an embarrassing series of events with the Easdales and their legal threats to fans and fan sites was a so-called Club statement about the alleged book-fiddling liar Stockbridge being intimidated himself, but more importantly, the same statement included a notice that the 'Club' had informed the police about a meeting taking place at the Louden regarding a fan protest.

Do I need to even continue and go into details of how they have specifically done their utmost to keep out the wealthy Rangers men with the Club's best interests at heart?

Well said Zappa, incredible insight man.:drink:

Read this in the DR article today with AJ...

Chief executive Neil Doncaster and secretary Iain Blair were unaware of the situation despite having an early warning system in place with HMRC which notifies them of any potential tax disputes involving any member club.

But after learning of the claims, Doncaster and Blair – who docked Livingston five points for breaking the same rules earlier this season – moved swiftly to discover if Rangers were next in line for a punishment.

Doncaster later confirmed to Record Sport: “On the basis of the information we have received we are satisfied there has been no breach of rule E20.”

I am going to assume this is a fairly new arrangement and was not in place in the days of SPL and SFL.....