Surely there is a major gamble on both sides here? A lot of concentration is centering on the 'good guys' risk. Both sides are staring into that 'cloud' that is the 'unknown' element of the shareholders and praying like Big Marvin for the majority of that vote.

As it stands (albeit pre-Toxic spin going into a smearing campaign overdrive) you would have to say the 'good guys' stand more of a chance because of the fans' vote.

OK Ashley will tie up his contracts so that he makes money regardless of the outcome, but where does that leave the Easdales? I don't reckon they will want to take this all the way to the EGM, and take the risk of having to walk away, with their shameful heads bowed, and absolutely nothing to show for it but ridicule for evermore. They want to maintain credibility in their lives e.g. their shipyard bid. Would they still hold that chance if they lost an EGM and got booted out the door? I've just got a feeling that they will hold on to their seats like grim death, and give ground prior to an EGM.

Edited by Anchorman

Ashely and the board will be trying to get support from anywhere. I will not be surprised if a large block of shares end up in the bad guy's hands. After all they have millions to lose so putting in a few mill would soon be recycled.

Ashely and the board will be trying to get support from anywhere. I will not be surprised if a large block of shares end up in the bad guy's hands. After all they have millions to lose so putting in a few mill would soon be recycled.
only if their proxy control is not taken from them if they sway from the ashley cause Edited by trublusince1982

Unfortunately I agree and whilst I expect a lot of BS Pr work leading up to the EGM, I also expect the undesirables to hoover up as many shares as possible, it will be a small price to pay for something too valuable to lose. My head is screwed with it all and I just pray that for the first time in a long time we get the result we wish for. Buckle in and hope for the best.