One of each would be lovely.

So. We're now looking at pledges which would get us:

1 x RF Club 1872 lifetime membership @ £500

1 x RST lifetime membership @£100

2 x BuyRangers Community shares @£125 each

We've already done Gersnet proud. Can we do 1 more Community Share tonight and even it up?

So. We're now looking at pledges which would get us:

1 x RF Club 1872 lifetime membership @ £500

1 x RST lifetime membership @£100

2 x BuyRangers Community shares @£125 each

We've already done Gersnet proud. Can we do 1 more Community Share tonight and even it up?

Great work MB:yay:

Do we really need to spend the £100 on the RST life membership? It would not be going towards shares. Am I right in saying that the £10 annual membership is included in one community share so why sped the cash on a lifetime membership (or would they throw it in given the situation)?

Can someone from the RST let us know our options? FWIW I'm already a life member personally.

I was thinking same BD - I'm already a lifetime member too. Could the RST perhaps waive the membership fee for lifetime membership and have all proceeds go towards purchasing shares ? Even if we have to pay the annual membership at a tenner, means more cash going towards shares.

Do we really need to spend the £100 on the RST life membership? It would not be going towards shares. Am I right in saying that the £10 annual membership is included in one community share so why sped the cash on a lifetime membership (or would they throw it in given the situation)?

Can someone from the RST let us know our options? FWIW I'm already a life member personally.

I believe that most of the membership fees do go on shares as the RST has low expenses, sure I read that somewhere. Plgsarmy would be best bet for answer though.