It's a difficult issue actually.

Given her 'official' club position, I don't think the lass should be saying such stuff on social media about other fans but plenty of 'unofficial/independent' fan reps have made similar strong opinions and held/hold their position comfortably enough. I'd like to think the board cautioned her on such comments and I'd expect the whole board to act dispassionately on every issue.

With respect to the points I'd raised in mid-December, It's a bit frustrating that almost 6 weeks later, there's still no in depth answer to my query. However, it was the Christmas holidays so I'm happy to wait a bit longer. Unfortunately, given some of the other answers within these (and other) minutes, I won't be expecting much meat on the bones.

It's an extreme example, basic point was that criticising someone who could be considered a constituent doesn't mean someone can't do the job, especially when it's someone who has decided by their own free will to become a public figure.

By all means use your vote in the next fan board elections how you see fit, but I don't see the point in a witch hunt like this when there's still people in the boardroom who have taken us to the brink of ruin again.

No mp would survive an attack on the charachter of its own party members.

Nor should acd.

Guest JCDBigBear
She's in there doing her Daddy's bidding. She and Papa were slagging off a section of the fans at Livingston, despite not even being in the same area of the ground. This was even before she had attended her first RFB meeting. I see her usual apologist has turned up.

What rubbish you talk.

Guest JCDBigBear
No mp would survive an attack on the charachter of its own party members.

Nor should acd.

You seem to be very touchy about her comments which were made on her private FB page. Is she not allowed an opinion?

You seem to be very touchy about her comments which were made on her private FB page. Is she not allowed an opinion?

There's having an opinion and there's making unsubstantiated negative comments about her fellow fans. Her comments were the latter and arguably brought her RFB position into disrepute.

However, it's not the end of the world and I'd hope she'd be more sensible in the future. I'm sure you agree.

Guest JCDBigBear
Yes she is, she shouldn't be on the RFB though.

Why not? She didn't put herself forward to back the board or anyone else, she wants to help the club. Her comments were made on her private FB page and someone made them public. They are her opinion which everyone is allowed. Frankly I'm surprised at the faux outrage and that someone even complained. I'm sure you and I have both been recipients of far worse comments, insults and abuse than someone being considered to love the spotlight of media glare.