Hartley isnt comming

pasted them my ar*se! I bet you typed them all out like a right fud!

Up yer ar$e - I learned how to copy and paste last week and it is now my favourite hobby !

As I said earlier buba, even if we matched their bid he would go to them as he is a supporter. Re the CL, they can also guarantee it for him for next season which, sadly, at this point in time we still can't, not even for 2nd spot - although I am much more hopeful after our transfer window dealings.

I am not too dissappointed at losing out to Hartley as I think we still have a chance of getting Brown in the summer - and both he and Thomson have much more upside than Hartley - Hartley will be 31 by the time next season rolls around whilst Brown and Thomson will be 22 and 23. They have MUCH more upside than Hartley.

I think Thomson is a better player with more potential, but he's a very different player to Hartley. I think we still need someone like Hartley in our midfield. If we'd really wanted Hartley we should have put a decent offer in at the weekend and got him tied up instead of trying to get him on the cheap.

I'd like to see us pull out the stops to get Brown tonight, but that's not going to happen, so its a bit disappointing really.

To be honest I couldn't really care less where Hartley fits into their team. Let them worry about their lot. I'm just glad he's not going to be wearing blue. If he plays every week fair enough, if he sits and rots on the bench then all the better!