I do not believe supporters will attend games simply because of who is or isn't on the Rangers board.

The team on the park is the most important factor IMO

Nothing can be done about that this season unless we start playing more youth players. A new manager may be able to spruce things up but he will be working with the same players.

I do not believe supporters will attend games simply because of who is or isn't on the Rangers board.

Think you under estimate the supports realisation that a better team can only happen after our financial support is given first. Personally have no doubt what so ever that the game immediatetly after a successful egm will have 40,000+ and season tickets will grow by no less than 5000 the next season. with gates averaging back nearer their historical norm if not higher as a sense of pride and the weight of gloom is lifted. The bears will be having a party.

I agree with you, the team on the park is the most important factor in any club, its the reason we all support Rangers after all. I, like you and everyone else, will be glad when we can get back to talking about whats going on on the pitch rather than what curveball we're being thrown behind the scene's to rip the club apart.

On park performance are always the end game, and this season is a shambles both off and on the pitch.

In order to make these improvements, the new board is going to need time, it is a position we shouldnt be in but the wrong people came in to power at the wrong time. Fans support will be imperitive for any regime, that support comes in the forms of generating revenue, and being in the stadium.

Of course we cant do it all ourselves and have to have the right people in charge, but I believe the support will return when there are new people in charge. There may be dips in attendance if the team continue on a losing streak, but it would be silly to think we're going to hit the ground running right away.

maybe best described as

as a supporter i want to spend as much money as i can on the club through tickets,merchandise, catering etc whilst watching it be spent on the the precurment of footballing excellence. We may fail, we may fall short, that i can live with.

With King , the three bears etc I have as much belief as can be hoped for that my money will be spent with that intention and that intention alone. With Ashley and co i believe wholeheartedly that that intention is not in their thinking and all they care for is using my money to cover any costs they incur by maximizing revenue streams in their favour while spending as little as possibl;e on the football side to encourage continued revenue.

Edited by trublusince1982

Once a new board can stop the money exiting the back door they may be able to apply more money to get better players in. This board and their recent predecessors have spunked more than 100mil on paying friends and families. Ashley has gulped up our retail money.

I really still can't believe people are still thinking these guy's are doing a job for Rangers.

Why is the op buying that rag the Herald? the paper that backs republicans and accepts timmy adverts, wouldn't wipe my arse with it.

The op doesn't buy the Herald or any other newspaper, I read it online and thought it interesting enough to share.

Only one of the five loaners played the 90 minutes. And scored.

Three were injured and didn't play. The other got injured just before the interval.

Far from ideal I know. Getting injured players. A recurring theme

The one who played 90 mins is supposed to be the pick of them is was rank rotten.

The one who played 90 mins is supposed to be the pick of them is was rank rotten.

Unfair to judge anyone on one game. I seem to remember Henrick Larsson's début for the tims was a nightmare for him.

Can't agree with that gs. He scored a good goal and whilst some of his play was a bit slack at times he was always looking for the ball and trying to drive the team forward unlike his esteemed colleagues who prefer a sideways or backwards pass.. I think you are letting the circumstances involved in his being there cloud your judgement