I think all five will do a job for us once fit.

Based on what? No fluffy answers like "got to be better than what we've got etc". Based on what exactly Rab? For someone who needs convinced to the finest degree normally (when it comes to King at least) you don't half change your tune when it comes to 5 unknown players who couldn't make an impact at Rochdale, Port Vale etc, when on loan. Weird that!

But we don't know how much that will be do we?

My view is that it will take tens of millions to rebuild the team. Is DK willing to put in 50 percent of that much?

thats what he said. He also said they were under no illusion about how much was needed. He detailed several areas that need instant financial support and his concerns seemed on the money. He also has said they will open the club up too further investment, something Ashley will not as a secure financial position weakens his.

Edited by trublusince1982

Based on what? No fluffy answers like "got to be better than what we've got etc". Based on what exactly Rab? For someone who needs convinced to the finest degree normally (when it comes to King at least) you don't half change your tune when it comes to 5 unknown players who couldn't make an impact at Rochdale, Port Vale etc, when on loan. Weird that!

For a start they're not unknowns. The only one I wasn't familar with is the Swiss guy.

All have come from and played in better leagues than ours.

Whilst form may be a reason some are staying away at the moment, the majority reason is boycott. When there is a Board who are acting in the best interest of the club, the fans will be only too happy to return and generate revenue in order to start putting money back into the club. Yes this may take a while but at the moment everything is at a stand still because of MA and co.

Whilst form may be a reason some are staying away at the moment, the majority reason is boycott. When there is a Board who are acting in the best interest of the club, the fans will be only too happy to return and generate revenue in order to start putting money back into the club. Yes this may take a while but at the moment everything is at a stand still because of MA and co.

I do not believe supporters will attend games simply because of who is or isn't on the Rangers board.

The team on the park is the most important factor IMO

For a start they're not unknowns. The only one I wasn't familar with is the Swiss guy.

All have come from and played in better leagues than ours.

When? Can you give details of which leagues and when Rab. Your reply was very wooly. Sebo, Capucho, and multitudes of other failures have played in better leagues than ours. Means zilch!!