James Easdale Resigns

It certainly couldn't be clearer that none of them care(d) about what the fans think.

It's been apparent for some time now the board had to go.

Simply changing the board guarantees nothing though. Big decisions & big expectations lie ahead for the new board. They have to get the big decisions right such as a new manager and improving the first team squad which will take serious money which I presume they have got. 40K PLUS will not turn up to see second rate dross we've been watching for these past three seasons. I'm sure we all know that

It's been apparent for some time now the board had to go.

Simply changing the board guarantees nothing though. Big decisions & big expectations lie ahead for the new board. They have to get the big decisions right such as a new manager and improving the first team squad which will take serious money which I presume they have got. 40K PLUS will not turn up to see second rate dross we've been watching for these past three seasons. I'm sure we all know that

So you are already getting pre-emptive digs in regards finance after you have been generally backing those who have managed to syphon off many of our revenue streams.

:facepalm:

So you are already getting pre-emptive digs in regards finance after you have been generally backing those who have managed to syphon off many of our revenue streams.

:facepalm:

Please read the first line of my post. How am I backing them ?????

Regards a new board I do not give unconditional backing simply because they are 'rangers men'. They need to prove they can return Rangers back to the top of Scottish Football & beyond. I'm sure many of us are of the same mindset

Edited by RANGERRAB

but i am sure you think we should all give them time to see what they can do the way you used to implore us to do with the ****s.

Yes we should give them time. I agree. But big decisions lie ahead very soon like the appointment of a new manager. We cannot get that wrong again

Yes we should give them time. I agree. But big decisions lie ahead very soon like the appointment of a new manager. We cannot get that wrong again

New Nottingham Forest manager Dougie Freedman is on the shortlist of targets, along with Valencia number two Ian Cathro, to be Rangers manager after Kenny McDowall announced he is serving his notice. (The Sun, print edition)

Who would you want Rab?

I must admit I've completely changed my mind on this & would go for Derek McInnes. You only need to look at the job he's done at Aberdeen with limited resources and realise he's done exceptionally well.

That said however I accept there are other candidates who should be considered